in Kansas State University that teach Agriculture Edit
are you Chris Little?
B

09/16/2014
good
Plant Path Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Clear grading criteria" "Tests are tough"

I work for Monsanto now and have to say -- Dr. Little''s Plant Path class has saved me. I didn''t realize how much of that class I would use when I got my job but A LOT. Now that we''re working on drought stuff everything is about plant stress and pathogens. Dr. Little has already answered several questions over e-mail since I''ve started my job

02/24/2014
good
PLPTH 500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

At first I wasn't sure about this class and during the semester I'm not sure I was on board with it. But, I graduated last spring and have already been asked a lot of stuff about plant path in my crop consulting job. I was able to answer most of my job questions because of Dr. Little's class. More useful that a lot of other ag classes at K-State.

02/04/2011
good
PLPTH500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teachr made this class much harder than it should have been. Rather than putting things simply he always took the long way around and used confusing terminology during lecture. However he is very knowledgable in the area and explained it much more effectively on a one on one basis.

07/11/2009
good
PLPTH500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class got me interested in plant pathology. Some of the other people in the class were a real distraction, and most of them didn't study or care. This guy is one of the best professors in the College of Agriculture at K-State.