in Macomb Community College (all campuses) that teach English Edit

05/24/2014
good
Engl 1180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Teacher Hugh is a great teacher.I am foreigner. He understand and respect other country's culture. He encourages students to learn more and think more. He would like to discuss with students. He want students to speak up. All 5 paper assignments are difficult but he will help you how to write and how to create ideas before you submit. Good Luck.

02/28/2014
good
engl 1180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

unbelievable teacher. This instructor has made me one hell of a writer. anyone that rates him low just does not care about the class. I wish i can more classes with him. Thank You for all your help.

01/21/2014
good
ENGL1180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hugh is one of the best professors I've ever had. At the beginning of the semester I was a little scared but it turned out to be my favorite class. HE is very understanding and is willing to work with you if your serious about your work. Make sure you participate in class complete all your papers and come to class on time and you'll be fine.

01/16/2014
good
1190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

In the beginning I thought I was screwed. But then I hung on and it was easy. You will be amazing at writing by the end of the semester. I'll admit you have a lot of work, but it's worth it. He is completely understanding and such a nice professor. EASY GRADER so don't be fooled. So nice really. You will learn lots

01/15/2014
good
ENGL1180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, this guy is a miracle. He made me a great writer by criticizing my work, in a helpful way. I had an emergency and had to miss a lot of class, he let me work from home essentially. Extremely understanding and can hold a good conversation with you regarding ANYTHING. Only 5 papers, 2 homework assignments each, did not take long to complete.

12/19/2013
good
ENGL-1190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Culik makes you think in a whole new way. Be prepared to work hard and get things in on time even or you can easily get behind. Great person and teacher. I was blessed to have him. Must attend class unless you have extreme situation talk with him privately if you need help or time . He really wants everyone to succeed.

12/05/2013
good
C1609 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor, highly recommend taking his class, interesting assignments, rarely use textbook (don't bother buying it at all), very strict attendance procedure

12/04/2013
good
ENGL 1180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

At first this class may seem hard. Just give if time. I must say this is a GREAT professor. I hate writing papers but I feel like I've became a better writer because of this class.

12/02/2013
good
ENGL1180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

I have never met such an amazing professor. Throughout the course you must write 5 papers which are simple and you have a lot of time to finish. If you ever have any questions he will always help you until you understand. He actually likes when people ask questions and participate in class discussions. Highly recommend!

11/01/2013
good
English 1190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

GREAT PROFESSOR!! I hate writing papers but he made it interesting! I got a 4.0 in the class he wants to see you succeed ask questions do the work you will be fine. Good luck