Lake Stith at Northwest Vista College

Lake Stith

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/5/13

math 0301

He is the nicest professor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about you and how you are doing in the class. He always makes sure no one has any questions and will answer if you do. You have to go to the math lab in his class. Its 5% of your final grade. If I wasnt going to take stat next semester I would take his class again. HIGHLY recommended.

12/27/12

Math0302

I love love love this teacher. I can not stress that enough I was dreading a math class because I suck at it. But he is so engaged in his class and he makes it fun that I was anxious to go. You can tell from the way he teaches that he loves what he does. He is very helpful and willing to stay after class or meet you in the lab to assist. Love him.

11/2/12

Algba302

Mr. Stith is awesome! I'm currently I'm his class and I feel algebra can be done with ease from his teaching and funny remarks. He keeps the class interesting and makes you laugh all the time. He won't fail you unless you pull a no show to class requently.

6/6/11

introMath

He keeps working withya until you get it! He is a nice guy that really cares how you do in his class.

5/31/11

MATH030

He's a great teacher, especially for people who have trouble with math. He's not stiff and serious all the time and makes class enjoyable. I would take him again.

5/24/11

Math0301

Lake it is a very good teacher. He will explain it till you understand and tell you t come see him in the lab. He does like to tell stories of his life but he is 70 yrs old but he does know his math! He is very good at and is very helpful. I had him for this one & 0300 and I hope he teaches 0302 in the fall so I can take him again.

1/11/11

Math0302

I took Mr. Stith for 0301 and 0302, and he is AWESOME! He is so sweet, and willing to help you. I would see him in the hallway when I was in College Algebra and he always asked how I was doing. He cares about his students. All you have to do is try and he will be there for you. I learned a lot in his classes.

11/18/10

MATH0301

Proffesser Stith is Awesome!!!Best math teacher ever!I hated math before I took his class, but he made it fun.I have never been good in math but thanks to his lecturing I have an A so far.I wanted to take him for 303 but he wasn't available for that class.If you have the chance definetely take him!:)

7/21/10

Math302

The absolute BEST! Haven't came across a teacher better than him. He is there to help you, but if you do get confused, he will go out of his way to make sure you get it. Thanks Mr.Stith your the BEST!

6/16/10

Math1303

Professor Stith was the bast math teacher i have ever had! i learned more with him then i did in highschool all together! I liked his teaching so much i wanted him for college algebra too! but the class is not offered with him :( but i really recommend you take your classes with professor stith his class is not boring either, he wil make you laugh!

5/8/10

Math0301

Mr. Stith was awesome, he is a sweet and caring professor. He is always offering to help his students and I learned more from him than I ever did from any other math teacher I've had. I enjoyed his class and will take him again.

1/4/10

Math302

I thought Mr Stith did an excellent job of teaching our class. He is very caring, moral and always has a smile on his face. Homework can be late if necessary, he tutors, and involved with the students.

11/29/09

MAth302

He is good at first but towards the end he starts making constant errors and doesn't explain material well. the better you do on the tests the harder he makes them.

More Philosophy professors at Northwest Vista College