in Northwest Vista College that teach Philosophy Edit
at Northwest Vista College, San Antonio, TX
are you Lake Stith?

12/05/2013
good
math 0301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is the nicest professor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about you and how you are doing in the class. He always makes sure no one has any questions and will answer if you do. You have to go to the math lab in his class. Its 5% of your final grade. If I wasnt going to take stat next semester I would take his class again. HIGHLY recommended.

12/27/2012
good
Math0302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I love love love this teacher. I can not stress that enough I was dreading a math class because I suck at it. But he is so engaged in his class and he makes it fun that I was anxious to go. You can tell from the way he teaches that he loves what he does. He is very helpful and willing to stay after class or meet you in the lab to assist. Love him.

11/02/2012
good
Algba302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Stith is awesome! I'm currently I'm his class and I feel algebra can be done with ease from his teaching and funny remarks. He keeps the class interesting and makes you laugh all the time. He won't fail you unless you pull a no show to class requently.

06/06/2011
good
introMath Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He keeps working withya until you get it! He is a nice guy that really cares how you do in his class.

05/31/2011
good
MATH030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's a great teacher, especially for people who have trouble with math. He's not stiff and serious all the time and makes class enjoyable. I would take him again.

05/24/2011
good
Math0301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Lake it is a very good teacher. He will explain it till you understand and tell you t come see him in the lab. He does like to tell stories of his life but he is 70 yrs old but he does know his math! He is very good at and is very helpful. I had him for this one & 0300 and I hope he teaches 0302 in the fall so I can take him again.

01/11/2011
good
Math0302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Mr. Stith for 0301 and 0302, and he is AWESOME! He is so sweet, and willing to help you. I would see him in the hallway when I was in College Algebra and he always asked how I was doing. He cares about his students. All you have to do is try and he will be there for you. I learned a lot in his classes.

11/18/2010
good
MATH0301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Proffesser Stith is Awesome!!!Best math teacher ever!I hated math before I took his class, but he made it fun.I have never been good in math but thanks to his lecturing I have an A so far.I wanted to take him for 303 but he wasn't available for that class.If you have the chance definetely take him!:)

07/21/2010
good
Math302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The absolute BEST! Haven't came across a teacher better than him. He is there to help you, but if you do get confused, he will go out of his way to make sure you get it. Thanks Mr.Stith your the BEST!

06/16/2010
good
Math1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Stith was the bast math teacher i have ever had! i learned more with him then i did in highschool all together! I liked his teaching so much i wanted him for college algebra too! but the class is not offered with him :( but i really recommend you take your classes with professor stith his class is not boring either, he wil make you laugh!

05/08/2010
good
Math0301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Stith was awesome, he is a sweet and caring professor. He is always offering to help his students and I learned more from him than I ever did from any other math teacher I've had. I enjoyed his class and will take him again.

01/04/2010
good
Math302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thought Mr Stith did an excellent job of teaching our class. He is very caring, moral and always has a smile on his face. Homework can be late if necessary, he tutors, and involved with the students.

11/29/2009
MAth302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is good at first but towards the end he starts making constant errors and doesn't explain material well. the better you do on the tests the harder he makes them.