in Oregon State University that teach Chemistry Edit
Nicholas Drapela
Professor in the Chemistry department
at Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
are you Nicholas Drapela?

08/29/2014
good
Chem 104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Chemistry can be a difficult subject but Professor Drapela loves this subject and it shows in his teaching style. His passion is infectious!! I highly recommend this professor when taking chemistry.

06/17/2014
good
GS105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

I cannot honestly say that Chemistry is a subject that I enjoy I was not looking forward to taking the class before I did. Because of Dr. Dapelas compassion for science he did a very good job at making the course material interesting and at keeping our curiosity levels peaked.I recommend his class to anyone considering a course in Chemistry.

12/14/2013
good
121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One tough professor but is clear and very professional. Science is not my strength, but his quality of instruction helped me foster a successful grade. Very strong instructor.

06/23/2012
good
CH121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

great professor, very helpful, kind, and wants students to be successful

06/21/2012
good
CH336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Even though I love chem. Drapela imo has always been the best in-class instructor in chemistry. His teaching style is hands down 2nd to none! as osu has now fired him. good luck to him and his family.

06/15/2012
good
CH12X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Drapela was awesome for Chemistry. He makes a very hard subject fun and easier to understand. You can tell he actually cares about his students. My favorite teacher at OSU so far!

06/14/2012
good
CH123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I am terrible at Chemistry and have looked at the subject as the obstacle I will have to pass in order to graduate. After having Dr. Weiss for 121 I was still left with little hope. However, I then took 122/123 with Dr. Drapela and I finally feel like I can make it to graduation. He was an outstanding professor and I will be forever grateful!

06/14/2012
good
CH121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I hate chemistry. I never would have passed if not for Drapela. He is the best instructor I've ever had in a lecture setting. Classes were enjoyable and informative, and he expects his students to behave like adults. Awesome teacher!

06/13/2012
good
CH331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Drapela used humor to engage the students in an early morning class, he was always upbeat and cheerful. I looked for more classes to take with him because he was so phenomenal

06/13/2012
good
CH123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Clearly understands what he is doing and his lectures make perfect sense