in Purdue University - West Lafayette that teach History Edit
at Purdue University - West Lafayette, West Lafayette, IN
are you Mike Morrison?

02/12/2014
good
HIST495 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof.

03/31/2013
good
Hist 371 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thought he was the best Professor and best History Professor out of the whole University. You need to take his class! It is very easy and entertaining. If you are a Rocker or you know a lot about Rock and Roll then you will get an A+ in the class for sure. But, if you do not know a lot about Rock and Roll then you will still get an A+.

02/20/2013
good
HIST199 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best instructor I've ever had.

05/11/2012
good
Hist151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic Teaching Skills, truly passionate about the subject. If you didn't like history before, you will now. I wish all professors could be like him!

03/16/2012
good
HIST151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Energetic and passionate!

01/08/2012
good

Awesome, brings great energy and is very helpful whenever a question is asked!!

12/14/2011
good
HONR199 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! Made class enjoyable and interesting. He loves rock and roll and is proud to show it. I would highly recommend him as a professor.

12/07/2011
good
Hist151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Just a super legit prof

10/25/2011
good
Hist104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dude is the BOMB! Pours all of his emotions in to every lecture! Makes it impossible not to be engaged and interested. My best memory is during lecture he was standing on the table at the front of the class SCREAMING during his lecture. Passionate about what he does.

07/12/2011
good
Hist485 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher in the department, possibly in the whole school. Takes a real intrest in his students and is always willing to help. Cares more that you learned something that you were intrested in rather than something in a book.

05/04/2011
good
HIST151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is the only class that I found myself disappointed when it was canceled. Everything the other reviewers have said about him is true. Great class

good
HIST371 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor I had at Purdue. Wonderful class!

good
Hist371 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor I have ever had. My favorite at Purdue. Teaches from the bottom of his heart, truly cares about his students. Enjoys what he is teaches and has an immense passion for the material. Truly has inspired me.

good
Hist151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I've ever had.

good
HIST371 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Favorite class I took in college, I would highly recommend it

good
Hist371 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor made an awesome class!

03/03/2011
good

One of the best teachers I have ever had

04/30/2010
good
HIST151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Morrison is, and ever shall be, extremely popular with his students. He is an entertainer, a ham, a clown, and a showman. However, the content in his class is woefully lacking. For those who want to take a history class without being required to think, Morrison's class is ideal. As I said, he is very popular - not very thought-provoking.

12/19/2009
good
hist151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor, one of the best in a department that is full of great professors. Take any class he teaches

11/26/2009
good

Incredible professor. Not afraid to explain things using expletives if needed. An intriguing class and was my "welcome to college" experience. Secured my want to be a History major. Highly recommended, great person, incredible lecturer. Fairly easy class