in Paradise Valley Community College that teach Philosophy Edit
Keith Makedonsky
Professor in the Philosophy department
at Paradise Valley Community College, Phoenix, AZ
are you Keith Makedonsky?
C

08/20/2014
phi 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

the material for this class was very dry! there is no homework and you do not need a text book either. There is a quiz EVERY week on the material but he does tell you what it will cover. take advantage of making notes on an index card and using it on the weekly quizzes. Overall, good eye candy.

12/03/2012
good
PHI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy was awsome. At first you might seem lost but as long as you read, youl'll be fine. Tell's you whats going to be on every test and handed out NO homework. Just reading! Very interesting and makes class fun. Took him at SCC so I was lucky but if you get a chance, Take his class.

09/17/2012
PHI103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Currently in the class. We just got our first exam back and I got a C. But, apparently, 19 people failed it- an exam that is purportedly the easiest of the semester. Material is DIFFICULT and he did an absolutely horrible job at preparing us for the test. When I chose to sign up for this glass I wish I would've read a review like my own. STAY AWAY!

07/16/2011
good

He is an awesome teacher. He is really easy too. He always tells you exactly what he will be testing you on. The logic class was really interesting and fun. I wish I could take it again. Easy A

12/14/2010
PHI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is nice to look at but not really saying much. His lectures are boring as he mainly is reciting book material and doesn't care much about student's opinions or input. Asks lots of rhetorical questions not really wanting answers. Overall good eye candy.