Charles Stevens at Eastern Florida State College - Melbourne Campus

Charles Stevens

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/20/13

CLP 1001

Dr. Stevens was an awesome teacher. He really knew what he was talking about! As a Psychology major, it was nice to be able to talk to someone who has his own practice. Just a warning, though, we NEVER used the book, which was fine with me. Just don't waste your money on it. But an awesome guy, interesting class, and great teacher. TAKE IT!

5/14/12

CLP1001

Dr. Stevens was a great teacher! He always kept us entertained and his class was never boring. We watched the ends of quite a few movies and documentaries. I would recommend taking him for this class. It was really good!

4/18/12

CLP1001

I loved Dr. Stevens. He was a great teacher and I enjoyed talking to him about anything. He's funny and very easy-going. We didn't finish the movies but it was still a great class!

4/3/11

dep2004

Sadly he never let us watch the ends of movies. But the course was easy if you knew the material, when he says that for the tests you need to know Erikson's stages backwards and forwards he means it literally. Dr Stevens really made the class fun and told many stories of cases he's had.

10/14/10

CLP2140

I love this man, I had him at 8:00AM during the summer and was excited to go to his class M-Th!

6/22/10

CLP1001

This was my favorite class this past semester! I'm actually surprised that there aren't many comments raving about Dr. Stevens. He was so much fun! The class is very involved and there are many class discussions and we watched a lot of crazy movies, even if we never finished a WHOLE one. He is a very nice and funny person and the class is not hard.

4/6/10

CLP1001

Stevens is a very nice professor. You can tell he enjoys his job and always has lots of real-world examples to connect with the material. Discussions and video clips also help make the class interesting. The only grades are 2 papers, midterm and final. The powerpoints are not very detailed, but the tests and papers are easy if you make an effort.

10/12/09

DEP01M

Your only (4) grades are Midterm, Final, Group presentation, and individual paper. No quizes or tests inbetween the midterm and final.

10/2/09

Dev2004

Dr.Stevens is an outstanding teacher. He is well organized and he makes the material come to life. His tests are fair and this is one class in which I actually learned something.

8/10/09

DEP2004

Dr. Stevens made constant spelling mistakes and sometimes didn't seem to know what he was talking about. He talks down to everyone and likes to tell you (every day) about how he worked in Hollywood. It wasn't a difficult class because his tests are mostly common sense, but he certainly isn't a good teacher. I wouldn't recommend taking his class.

More Psychology professors at Eastern Florida State College - Melbourne Campus