in Eastern Florida State College - Melbourne Campus that teach Psychology Edit

05/13/2014
good
CLP 1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! Made class fun, and fascinating. Watched a lot of movies (although never completely finished them). Tests are not bad at all, and he's a good grader on the papers.

11/20/2013
good
CLP 1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Stevens was an awesome teacher. He really knew what he was talking about! As a Psychology major, it was nice to be able to talk to someone who has his own practice. Just a warning, though, we NEVER used the book, which was fine with me. Just don't waste your money on it. But an awesome guy, interesting class, and great teacher. TAKE IT!

05/14/2012
good
CLP1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Stevens was a great teacher! He always kept us entertained and his class was never boring. We watched the ends of quite a few movies and documentaries. I would recommend taking him for this class. It was really good!

04/18/2012
good
CLP1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved Dr. Stevens. He was a great teacher and I enjoyed talking to him about anything. He's funny and very easy-going. We didn't finish the movies but it was still a great class!

04/03/2011
good
dep2004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sadly he never let us watch the ends of movies. But the course was easy if you knew the material, when he says that for the tests you need to know Erikson's stages backwards and forwards he means it literally. Dr Stevens really made the class fun and told many stories of cases he's had.

10/14/2010
good
CLP2140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love this man, I had him at 8:00AM during the summer and was excited to go to his class M-Th!

06/22/2010
good

This was my favorite class this past semester! I'm actually surprised that there aren't many comments raving about Dr. Stevens. He was so much fun! The class is very involved and there are many class discussions and we watched a lot of crazy movies, even if we never finished a WHOLE one. He is a very nice and funny person and the class is not hard.

04/06/2010
good
CLP1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Stevens is a very nice professor. You can tell he enjoys his job and always has lots of real-world examples to connect with the material. Discussions and video clips also help make the class interesting. The only grades are 2 papers, midterm and final. The powerpoints are not very detailed, but the tests and papers are easy if you make an effort.

10/12/2009
good
DEP01M Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Your only (4) grades are Midterm, Final, Group presentation, and individual paper. No quizes or tests inbetween the midterm and final.

10/02/2009
good
Dev2004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Stevens is an outstanding teacher. He is well organized and he makes the material come to life. His tests are fair and this is one class in which I actually learned something.