Jordyn Lorenz at University of Houston Downtown

Jordyn Lorenz

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

COMM 3315

I was forced to switch my maj at the last minute to graduate on time. I took this class during the short May semester. It was simple, easy, and straight to the point, however, VERY interesting. She helped me actually begin to like this change to Communications. She is very engaging and interested in her students and their success. The Best!

COMM 3315

I was forced to switch my maj at the last minute to graduate on time. I took this class during the short May semester. It was simple, easy, and straight to the point, however, VERY intersting. She helped me actually begin to like this change to Communications. She is very engaging and interested in her students and their success. The Best!RCM

4/16/13

COMM 2309

She is an AMAZING teacher!! She is really inspiring and she is the reason that I chose Interpersonal Comm as my concentration for my major! She is not a push over, but she will work with you as long as you talk to her and participate in class. She doesn't give a ton of work, and the work/tests she gives are easy if you pay attention in class.

12/20/12

COMM1306

Absolutely LOVED the class, attendance is MANDATORY SERIOUSLY!She is fair, engaging, interesting and you will overcome your fear of public speaking.Come to class, do the assignments, WORK HARD, participate and buy the book. Four speeches in class and two exams. Highly recommend her class, but if you do not show up for class you will fail.

12/17/12

Comm2309

This instructor is easy. Easy A. Have to attend class and participate. 4 film analyses which means that you have to watch the movies and have questions about them. 2 take home tests. Overall, easy class.

6/12/12

COMM1306

Ms. Lorenz is an intelligent, funny, good person. She gave me some great advice that set me on the right track. If you finish her class (which all of us did), you will overcome your fear of public speaking. Her smile makes you forget that you're in class.

1/18/12

Comm1306

Even though I failed, very good teacher. She is very interested in the students and making the subject interesting. Just show up and do the work, and you will do well. Do not take if you are prone to skipping, it will cause you to fail.

12/21/11

COMM3315

Take any course taught by this prof! I took COMM 3315 FALL 2011 got an "A"...it's impossible 2 NOT get a "B" or higher. Attend class or it will have an impact on ur grade. She's articulate, stern but very understanding. She interacts w class and groups w/issues. Highly recommend prof/course. U will learn valuable nfo about sm group comm/self

7/14/11

COMM1304

Great teacher! Explains well, very well spoken which is a MUST in a public speaking class. Tells you what she expects and means it! Great teacher! I learned so much from her. The test were open book but you still need to study!

4/27/11

COMMS2309

GREAT TEACHER! I have never laughed so hard in a classroom! She makes it interesting and loves to get the classmates to engage each others opinions. Can get distracted by personal life. show up to class or will subtract letter grade from final per UNEX absence and only neg was book req for grade but not used. all lectures are on ppt on vista.

6/10/10

BA3350

Very good Professor. Teaches well. Class is common sense. She makes everything clear to understand. If you dont pass her class, then there is definitely something wrong with you. Easy Class!

More Business professors at University of Houston Downtown