in University of Houston Downtown that teach Business Edit
Professor in the Business department
at University of Houston Downtown, Houston, TX
are you Jordyn Lorenz?

good
COMM 3315 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I was forced to switch my maj at the last minute to graduate on time. I took this class during the short May semester. It was simple, easy, and straight to the point, however, VERY interesting. She helped me actually begin to like this change to Communications. She is very engaging and interested in her students and their success. The Best!

good

I was forced to switch my maj at the last minute to graduate on time. I took this class during the short May semester. It was simple, easy, and straight to the point, however, VERY intersting. She helped me actually begin to like this change to Communications. She is very engaging and interested in her students and their success. The Best!RCM

04/16/2013
good
COMM 2309 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is an AMAZING teacher!! She is really inspiring and she is the reason that I chose Interpersonal Comm as my concentration for my major! She is not a push over, but she will work with you as long as you talk to her and participate in class. She doesn't give a ton of work, and the work/tests she gives are easy if you pay attention in class.

12/20/2012
good
COMM1306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely LOVED the class, attendance is MANDATORY SERIOUSLY!She is fair, engaging, interesting and you will overcome your fear of public speaking.Come to class, do the assignments, WORK HARD, participate and buy the book. Four speeches in class and two exams. Highly recommend her class, but if you do not show up for class you will fail.