in Macomb Community College (all campuses) that teach Political Science Edit
at Macomb Community College (all campuses), Macomb, MI
are you Ildiko Knott?

05/15/2009
good
plsc1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had this teacher years ago with my younger brother(10yrs younger). I sat in front, he sat in back. I got A, he got C. She is liberal and I was conservative but she made me interested in politics and gave me real insite. I missed the final and a test and still got an "A". She's not easy, just good!

11/08/2007
POLS1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class is hard - and I mean it. Her lectures never seem to cover the material or get too close to it. Her tests are hard, but thank God she has take home exams a lot. Do extra credit!!! That is imperative - rescued my grade all the time. She is extremely knowledgable but fails to communicate it most of the time. Tons of group work!!!

01/24/2007
Polisci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Shes honostly not that bad, she knows what shes teaching and teaches it well. she lets you drop your lowest exam grade and take home the last final. I got a B in her class and barley read the book.

11/07/2006
pols1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

this class sucked and anyone that said they would recommend this class is crazy. i definitely wasted my money! i have no idea how anyone could get an A. her tests are so hard you probably have to read the book like 50 times and her lectures are useless. if you want to sleep, go to her class its great

10/26/2006
pol1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

DO NO TAKE HER

10/05/2006
POLS1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Geee previous rater, I guess the rest of us that don't like Knott go to college because we just like wasting our money. The damn truth is Knott's class IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND LIFE! There should be an ethics investigation to assess her behavior and poor teaching skills, she should host a liberal talk-show and quit ruining student's lives!!

10/02/2006
good
pol1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I think this teacher is terrific! She knows her subject matter better than anyone I've talked to. If you go in with enthusiasm to learn, you will learn even more. Tests are fair and accurate.

09/06/2006

School supplies $20; Textbook $65; Dropping out of Knot's class and taking a real professor who cares about their students: PRICELESS

07/27/2006
pols1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Most of what she discusses in class isn't even on the test she gives.

05/28/2006
political scien Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

TERRIBLE!!!! Do not take this class! She is unfair, tests are unreasonably hard, and does not care about student success. Worst prof ever... The only people that like her are the few teacher's pets that she has... Rest of the class hates it. Trust me... Avoid at all costs! If you have her, make sure to write down absoutely everything she says!