in Macomb Community College (all campuses) that teach Political Science Edit
at Macomb Community College (all campuses), Macomb, MI
are you Ildiko Knott?

05/15/2009
good
plsc1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had this teacher years ago with my younger brother(10yrs younger). I sat in front, he sat in back. I got A, he got C. She is liberal and I was conservative but she made me interested in politics and gave me real insite. I missed the final and a test and still got an "A". She's not easy, just good!

11/08/2007
POLS1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class is hard - and I mean it. Her lectures never seem to cover the material or get too close to it. Her tests are hard, but thank God she has take home exams a lot. Do extra credit!!! That is imperative - rescued my grade all the time. She is extremely knowledgable but fails to communicate it most of the time. Tons of group work!!!

01/24/2007
Polisci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Shes honostly not that bad, she knows what shes teaching and teaches it well. she lets you drop your lowest exam grade and take home the last final. I got a B in her class and barley read the book.

11/07/2006
pols1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

this class sucked and anyone that said they would recommend this class is crazy. i definitely wasted my money! i have no idea how anyone could get an A. her tests are so hard you probably have to read the book like 50 times and her lectures are useless. if you want to sleep, go to her class its great

10/26/2006
pol1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

DO NO TAKE HER

10/05/2006
POLS1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Geee previous rater, I guess the rest of us that don't like Knott go to college because we just like wasting our money. The damn truth is Knott's class IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND LIFE! There should be an ethics investigation to assess her behavior and poor teaching skills, she should host a liberal talk-show and quit ruining student's lives!!

10/02/2006
good
pol1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I think this teacher is terrific! She knows her subject matter better than anyone I've talked to. If you go in with enthusiasm to learn, you will learn even more. Tests are fair and accurate.

09/06/2006

School supplies $20; Textbook $65; Dropping out of Knot's class and taking a real professor who cares about their students: PRICELESS

07/27/2006
pols1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Most of what she discusses in class isn't even on the test she gives.

05/28/2006
political scien Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

TERRIBLE!!!! Do not take this class! She is unfair, tests are unreasonably hard, and does not care about student success. Worst prof ever... The only people that like her are the few teacher's pets that she has... Rest of the class hates it. Trust me... Avoid at all costs! If you have her, make sure to write down absoutely everything she says!

05/23/2006
good
POLS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher!! Very helpful and informative. Do the extra credit and you will be ok.

05/16/2006
POLS 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Bad teacher. Most of what she says is political. Will show you a film, not tell you what to look for, and ask you an obscure statistic on the test. Test questions unclear, often have things never covered. It's ridiculous. Avoid.

05/16/2006
good
pol sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She really knows her stuff when it comes to politics, very informative. Her tests are very hard but she did curve one of them cuz the class did bad. She gives extra credit and the flims we watched were not bad. I would recommend her.

04/08/2006
POLS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the worst profs I've ever had. She is biased, liberal, and hard to follow. Goes off the topic constantly. Tests on things that she doesn't even talk about. She forgot to tell my class that we had a test coming up, and she tried to give it to us anyway! We didn't let her give us the test, but now she always says that we're all slackers.

03/03/2006
good

She was very educated...felt strongly about politics.. very liberal and not afraid to express it. Lots of group work which is fun. Extra credit-- tests are fair and yes you need to go and study. However, I loved the class and it was fun to see her flip out now and then

12/19/2005
Pols1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i was always interested in politics, and i even wanted to major in political science, but after taking this class with knott i said F*** politics...she is crazy and i am afraid to have another teacher like her...if u take pols, make sure not to take her!!

11/11/2005
ameri govnmnt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Knott should be reported to the ethics committee for her forced liberal teaching methods, which she uses to brainwash students away from the GOP and everything they stand for. Take the class only if you are a Democrat and enjoy listening to B.S. from a nasty, down-right mean, angry and unprofessional elementary-style school teacher!

10/21/2005
pol 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

someone shoot me!! Is political science this aweful or am i still dreaming that i have the teacher from hell?!? Knott is the absolute worst teacher I have had since kindergarden. And the liberal thing you hear about her ... oh yeah, its true. ADVICE: DONT TAKE HER CLASS !!!!!

10/20/2005
good
pols 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. Not much work involved. Mostly made up of watching films followed by class discussions. I never much like politics in general but her lectures and discussions were always interesting, most people in the class were compelled to participate. Highly recommended.

08/30/2005
good
POLS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!!