in Seminole State College that teach History Edit
at Seminole State College, Altamonte Springs, FL
are you Vincent Intondi?

11/11/2013
good
HS 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He really cares about what he is teaching. He really makes history interesting.

06/20/2013
good
AMH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

MR. INTONDI IS a great teacher. I learned a lot from him. passionate. and really cares about students and the things that really matter. he is different than other teacher that don't care. love his class . very easy just pay attention to class. he open my eyes.

05/02/2013
good
AMH2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved taking this AMH 2091 class professor is very intense and passionate he's not out to fail you and gives u plenty of opportunity. Class participation is a must so make sure you do. I wouldn't mind to take him again make sure you're ready to write because he doesn't write on the on the board and his exam are not multiple choices.

05/01/2013
good
AMH-2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Intondi is AWESOME! He is very passionate about teaching and doesn't just bore you with dates and facts. His lectures are very interesting and he has great stories to share. He tells it exactly how it is. He is very helpful so there is not reason not pass. I TRULY enjoyed his class and learned a wealth of information.

05/01/2013
good
HIS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this professor ! God has given him a special gift to teach. He is my inspiration : ) I would love to take another class of his.

12/17/2012
good
AMH2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Intondi is a pastor deep down. He gets so passionate about history its almost like he's he's been there. He paints such a vivid picture that when you take his tests its easy to recall the info. I wasn't big on the class until after I took him. The best professor I have ever taken and I really want to take his other classes.

11/24/2012
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is definitely an asset to SSC. He will get you interested in our history and open your eyes to things that schools failed to teach you up to now. He is passionate about what he teaches and the importance that you are aware of the past so we don't commit the same mistakes in the future. No textbook just a few small books to read.

11/05/2012
good
amh2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I Love Mr. Intondi very good instructor!He Loves what he teaches and you will never be bored in his class you will learn alot! two test and two papers

08/27/2012
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Professor Intondi is very passionate about history. He actually teaches you the material, and really did bring his lectures to life. No textbook needed to learn. I would recommend him for history and non history lovers. He really cares about his students, I would any course he offers.

07/18/2012
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

FOLLOW HIS NOTES EXACTLY FOR THE ESSAY EXAMS AND YOU WILL GET AN A/B. I DIDNT EVEN NEED THE BOOK. HE IS VERY PASSIONATE, INFORMATIVE, AND HELPFUL. AWESOME CLASS!