in Seminole State College that teach History Edit
are you Vincent Intondi?
C

11/07/2014
good
LAH 2020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C
"Amazing lectures" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

Took Latin American History in 2012 and just now writing because i was looking bad fondly on his class and decided i owed it to him to leave a great review. He will make you care, he will make you question everything you thought you knew about the government and challenge you to think about the injustices in the world. Literally changed my life!

11/11/2013
good
HS 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He really cares about what he is teaching. He really makes history interesting.

06/20/2013
good
AMH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

MR. INTONDI IS a great teacher. I learned a lot from him. passionate. and really cares about students and the things that really matter. he is different than other teacher that don't care. love his class . very easy just pay attention to class. he open my eyes.

05/02/2013
good
AMH2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved taking this AMH 2091 class professor is very intense and passionate he's not out to fail you and gives u plenty of opportunity. Class participation is a must so make sure you do. I wouldn't mind to take him again make sure you're ready to write because he doesn't write on the on the board and his exam are not multiple choices.

05/01/2013
good
AMH-2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Intondi is AWESOME! He is very passionate about teaching and doesn't just bore you with dates and facts. His lectures are very interesting and he has great stories to share. He tells it exactly how it is. He is very helpful so there is not reason not pass. I TRULY enjoyed his class and learned a wealth of information.

05/01/2013
good
HIS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this professor ! God has given him a special gift to teach. He is my inspiration : ) I would love to take another class of his.

12/17/2012
good
AMH2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Intondi is a pastor deep down. He gets so passionate about history its almost like he's he's been there. He paints such a vivid picture that when you take his tests its easy to recall the info. I wasn't big on the class until after I took him. The best professor I have ever taken and I really want to take his other classes.

11/24/2012
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is definitely an asset to SSC. He will get you interested in our history and open your eyes to things that schools failed to teach you up to now. He is passionate about what he teaches and the importance that you are aware of the past so we don't commit the same mistakes in the future. No textbook just a few small books to read.

11/05/2012
good
amh2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I Love Mr. Intondi very good instructor!He Loves what he teaches and you will never be bored in his class you will learn alot! two test and two papers

08/27/2012
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Professor Intondi is very passionate about history. He actually teaches you the material, and really did bring his lectures to life. No textbook needed to learn. I would recommend him for history and non history lovers. He really cares about his students, I would any course he offers.

07/18/2012
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

FOLLOW HIS NOTES EXACTLY FOR THE ESSAY EXAMS AND YOU WILL GET AN A/B. I DIDNT EVEN NEED THE BOOK. HE IS VERY PASSIONATE, INFORMATIVE, AND HELPFUL. AWESOME CLASS!

07/15/2012
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Intondi is very passionate about history and keeps you interested through the whole class; the time will fly history lovers Warning: lots of writing (no PP) he'll repeat himself Class participation is mandatory No multichoice test so study notes everyday .he gives topics prior to test (2 topics 3-4 pages long) Get a digital recorder

07/08/2012
good
AMHR2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This professor is amazing! I have always had an interest for American History but this professor brought his lectures to life, I have never seen a professor that is so passionate about what he teaches. I found myself excited to go to class, he has a serious demeanor, but also has a light heart. I would recommend him to all students.

01/09/2012
good
amh2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Intondi is one of the best teachers i ever had, he will work you but, he does expect college work to be done. He can seem really intimidating but he is actually really funny and just interesting. He got me to realize whats going in the world and made me feel like i could make a difference. You work for you A and you actually learn from him.

01/09/2012
good

Intondi is one of the best teachers i ever had, he will work you but, he does expect college work to be done. He can seem really intimidating but he is actually really funny and just interesting. He got me to realize whats going in the world and made me feel like i could make a difference. He makes you look at history from a different view.

01/04/2012
good
AMH2091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely enjoyed Mr. Intondi's class! he's an amazing teacher, very well prepared, well read, & passionate about his work. Wish i could take his class all over again!! Great experience that helped me grow as a person!

12/15/2011
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best class I've ever taken period! Best teacher I've ever had period. Very passionate, extremley knowledgable and very well prepared. Seminole is very lucky to have a professor of this quality. If you are interested in a class that helps you grow as a person and challenges you, this is the class.

12/09/2011
good
AMH2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is amazing and very passionate about his subject. it is very voluble and interesting in his class. i am super grateful for being in his class. Thank you Pr.Intondi very much for helping us to learn true history of US. God bless you! :)))

12/01/2011
good
AMH9999 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Incredible professor. Crystal clear, very liberal (which I found refreshing in right-leaning Seminole county), and he REALLY knows his stuff. This guy is one of the best professors on campus, bar none. If you're a staunch Republican who can't back down from a fight, do yourself a favor and skip this one. Your classmates will thank you.

11/22/2011
good
AMH3838 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Interesting class! It is obvious that history is his passion and he makes it fun to learn. I would definitely recommend him! He doesn't use the textbook but there are small books that are required to be read which he assigns 1 pg papers on. His midterm and final are both essay form. Come to class and pay attention and you will pass!