Vincent Intondi at Seminole State College

Vincent Intondi

Number of ratings 37 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/11/13

HS 202

He really cares about what he is teaching. He really makes history interesting.

6/20/13

AMH

MR. INTONDI IS a great teacher. I learned a lot from him. passionate. and really cares about students and the things that really matter. he is different than other teacher that don't care. love his class . very easy just pay attention to class. he open my eyes.

5/2/13

AMH2091

I loved taking this AMH 2091 class professor is very intense and passionate he's not out to fail you and gives u plenty of opportunity. Class participation is a must so make sure you do. I wouldn't mind to take him again make sure you're ready to write because he doesn't write on the on the board and his exam are not multiple choices.

5/1/13

AMH-2091

Prof. Intondi is AWESOME! He is very passionate about teaching and doesn't just bore you with dates and facts. His lectures are very interesting and he has great stories to share. He tells it exactly how it is. He is very helpful so there is not reason not pass. I TRULY enjoyed his class and learned a wealth of information.

5/1/13

HIS

I love this professor ! God has given him a special gift to teach. He is my inspiration : ) I would love to take another class of his.

12/17/12

AMH2091

Professor Intondi is a pastor deep down. He gets so passionate about history its almost like he's he's been there. He paints such a vivid picture that when you take his tests its easy to recall the info. I wasn't big on the class until after I took him. The best professor I have ever taken and I really want to take his other classes.

11/24/12

AMH2020

He is definitely an asset to SSC. He will get you interested in our history and open your eyes to things that schools failed to teach you up to now. He is passionate about what he teaches and the importance that you are aware of the past so we don't commit the same mistakes in the future. No textbook just a few small books to read.

11/5/12

amh2091

I Love Mr. Intondi very good instructor!He Loves what he teaches and you will never be bored in his class you will learn alot! two test and two papers

8/27/12

AMH2020

Professor Intondi is very passionate about history. He actually teaches you the material, and really did bring his lectures to life. No textbook needed to learn. I would recommend him for history and non history lovers. He really cares about his students, I would any course he offers.

7/18/12

AMH2020

FOLLOW HIS NOTES EXACTLY FOR THE ESSAY EXAMS AND YOU WILL GET AN A/B. I DIDNT EVEN NEED THE BOOK. HE IS VERY PASSIONATE, INFORMATIVE, AND HELPFUL. AWESOME CLASS!

7/15/12

AMH2020

Dr.Intondi is very passionate about history and keeps you interested through the whole class; the time will fly history lovers Warning: lots of writing (no PP) he'll repeat himself Class participation is mandatory No multichoice test so study notes everyday .he gives topics prior to test (2 topics 3-4 pages long) Get a digital recorder

7/8/12

AMHR2020

This professor is amazing! I have always had an interest for American History but this professor brought his lectures to life, I have never seen a professor that is so passionate about what he teaches. I found myself excited to go to class, he has a serious demeanor, but also has a light heart. I would recommend him to all students.

1/9/12

amh2020

Intondi is one of the best teachers i ever had, he will work you but, he does expect college work to be done. He can seem really intimidating but he is actually really funny and just interesting. He got me to realize whats going in the world and made me feel like i could make a difference. You work for you A and you actually learn from him.

1/9/12

amh2020

Intondi is one of the best teachers i ever had, he will work you but, he does expect college work to be done. He can seem really intimidating but he is actually really funny and just interesting. He got me to realize whats going in the world and made me feel like i could make a difference. He makes you look at history from a different view.

1/4/12

AMH2091

Absolutely enjoyed Mr. Intondi's class! he's an amazing teacher, very well prepared, well read, & passionate about his work. Wish i could take his class all over again!! Great experience that helped me grow as a person!

12/15/11

AMH2020

Best class I've ever taken period! Best teacher I've ever had period. Very passionate, extremley knowledgable and very well prepared. Seminole is very lucky to have a professor of this quality. If you are interested in a class that helps you grow as a person and challenges you, this is the class.

12/9/11

AMH2020

He is amazing and very passionate about his subject. it is very voluble and interesting in his class. i am super grateful for being in his class. Thank you Pr.Intondi very much for helping us to learn true history of US. God bless you! :)))

12/1/11

AMH9999

Incredible professor. Crystal clear, very liberal (which I found refreshing in right-leaning Seminole county), and he REALLY knows his stuff. This guy is one of the best professors on campus, bar none. If you're a staunch Republican who can't back down from a fight, do yourself a favor and skip this one. Your classmates will thank you.

11/22/11

AMH3838

Interesting class! It is obvious that history is his passion and he makes it fun to learn. I would definitely recommend him! He doesn't use the textbook but there are small books that are required to be read which he assigns 1 pg papers on. His midterm and final are both essay form. Come to class and pay attention and you will pass!

11/16/11

AMH2091

GREATEST TEACHER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!! HE KNOWS HIS MATERIAL!!!!

More History professors at Seminole State College