in Dutchess Community College that teach Literature Edit
Jacqueline Goffe-Mcnish
Professor in the Literature department
at Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY
are you Jacqueline Goffe-Mcnish?
1.9

11/10/2013
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Toughest teacher I have had to date. She can drive you crazy. If you show up late to class or without course material consider yourself dead. Occasionally she will ask you if you were A. Absent or B. Late to her last class even if you were on time (she forgot to notice you) but she will TEACH you. Do not take her class unless you have free time.

05/23/2013
EN224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I hope the lady is not taking the job seriously because she says (mostly shouts) whatever she wants, which is long tangents of dubious entertainment value much less relevance. Otherwise makes you write down a lot of weird lists. Did you all learn the [insert any number] traits of a character?! Name them!! This is the kind of game you play for her.

05/02/2013
good
ENG 224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! She is a little crazy but it makes the class interesting.. she does pick on people so if you cannot handle it, don't take her class. She grades fairly hard but she is there to help you ALL the time, if you stop by her office she will help you with anything. Take one of her classes! It's well worth it.

01/09/2013
good
comp101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was in her Comp 101 class last semester and loved it. I learned more in that class then I did all through my high school English classes. She is very nice, helpful, and loves to tell jokes. She is a great professor to have!

12/17/2011
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher easy to get along with. As long as you do whats asked you receive good grades. Glad i was not able to change teachers when i was told to by friends

10/15/2011
good
eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Everyone on this site is crazy she is the best professor I have ever had in my entire life. She gives you the tools to become a fantastic writer and she will really change your life. She has a very big personality and is really funny. She is always there for you if you need help with anything she's always there for you. YOU HAVE TO TAKE HER CLASS

09/27/2011
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She screams at us, tells us all that we're stupid and lazy, she doesn't like anyone's answer or work, she doesn't believe that any of us do the reading, she acts as though she's bipolar, and she threatens to sit on us and throw us out the window.

01/18/2011
eng206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was a student is her African and African American Literature class. This class is based more on the prof.'s opinion of the literary works rather than anything else. She also isn't open to other interpretations that conflict with her ideas. If you can avoid her I would.

12/19/2010
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Ridiculous. Loves to be rude and call people out for nothing, the amount of effort you put into your work does not matter. If your topic sentence is wrong you get an automatic 75 at best. Listen to people when they tell you to DROP her class! I wish I did.

11/11/2009
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A