in Onondaga Community College that teach Chemistry Edit
are you Doug Hagrman?
B+

09/09/2014
good
CHE 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He got off track a lot but explained things very well.

06/03/2014
CHE103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He knows chemistry very well, with that said he has no idea how to teach. I luckily am very good at chemistry so didn't even need to learn from him. He really has no idea how to teach, only follows the class note book and doesn't explain well.

04/16/2014
chem 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

He's very intelligent and knows what he's talking about.. but he has no idea how to teach. Everyone in my class seemed like they failed every test, including me. Chemistry is very hard, and trust me, he makes it a lot harder.

04/16/2014
chem 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

11/19/2013
Chem103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: WD

Probably the worst professor I ever had. He's a nice guy, but teaching is definitely not for him. He was late to probably every class & took a day off after every exam due to getting sick from our germs being passed around, lol so there's a plus guys!