in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Criminal Justice Edit
Charles Crowther
Professor in the Criminal Justice department
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Charles Crowther?

11/05/2012
good
pad3034 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Professor Crowther online he is the best Professor ever as long u do the work even if turn it in late u still receive all your points may take some off for being late but not a lot...I made an "A" even though just about all assignments were late. He is very understanding...take him highly recommended.

10/04/2012
good
DSC1004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Crowther is a very fair teacher. I wish I could take him for all my classes. Easy A as long as you do the work. Best part he provides the textbook if you take him online.

09/24/2009
good
PAD3874 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is fair and Is willing to work with your busy Schedule. The class is self pace and self study. He provides clear feedback and student expectations, which if you follow it is an A class. The required book is east reading material, Very helpful and clear. I would recommend my friends taking this class by this professor.