Claudia Rubner at Mesa Community College

Claudia Rubner

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/20/11

ENG101

She is very hard to get an answer out of. She is a very nice woman. But the essays were very long and tough and seemed like they were about second grade concepts, but expanding them into a college level. The final was very political and one sided. But other than that, she is a good woman and very nice to talk to otherwise.

1/15/11

ENG102

I loved this teacher. She gives a basic idea of the papers and you have creative freedom on everything else. She grades generously, focusing on structure and personal voice the most. Sometimes you have to take the time to ask questions about assignments because she might not explain them fully the first time. Best English teacher I've ever had!

12/15/10

Eng102

I felt as if this was a class for those who don't need to be babysat or need alot of hand holding. Once the assignment is given, all that was needed was common sense and small direction. I enjoyed the class as it gave me the opportunity to express myself in my writting assignments. I enjoyed Ms. Rubner as my instructor.

10/28/10

Eng101

Do not take this Eng 101 with her!!! She does not use the required text book for MCC. If you want to learn how to write well and be prepared for Eng 102 take someone else!!!!! I will be taking 101 again because I do not feel prepared for Eng 102! She teaches the class at a Eng 102 or Eng 200 level.

10/1/10

ENG101

She was very inconsistent it was hard to know when ur assignments were due and you never could get a straight answer out of her but she is a really nice lady & as long as u do the work that is if u know when its due then u will get a good grade. Although her final was very political & one sided I felt like I had 2 like the same things as her 2 pass

More English professors at Mesa Community College