in Monmouth College that teach English Edit
at Monmouth College, Monmouth, IL
are you Mark Willhardt?

06/10/2013
good
ILA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Willhardt was my Academic advisor and he helped me with everything. He was by-far the best Prof. at Monmouth, if you do not keep up with the reading, you're in trouble, but other than that, he was my fav. prof on campus. I told him I was transferring out of MC and he helped me through the entire process, Great guy wears awesome Vests too RECOMMEND!

02/19/2013
good
ILA101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very good teacher. I have never met before such a good teacher like him.

09/02/2012
good
ILA101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

lots of work, but funny teacher

06/14/2012
good
ENGALL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mark is a wonderful instructor. It's rare to find both a brilliant academic and wonderful instructor. MC is luck to have two in Hale and Willhardt. You will have to work to earn your grade, which is how is should be. He's not impossible and you will leave with improved skills in both writing and thinking.

11/03/2011
good
engli110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best teacher I have had! Hands down. If you suck at life with writing you need to be in his class! He is beyond helpful and he really cares about his students. He kicked me out of class for being sick and told me to go home and sleep ") that's dedication!

12/11/2010
good
Eng110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mark Willhardt was an awesome professor! He was very helpful and made class interesting. His vests are amazing! I actually learned something from his class! He makes you work, but you have fun while learning.

11/16/2010
good
ENGL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic teacher, inspired me to pursue english further. Very fun, very funny, and a very nice person. Go to him for help any time! He WILL improve your writing. Easiness was hard to rate, because he "assigns" homework (and assumes that very few students will actually complete it) and won't call on you if you don't want to be called on (usually).

09/20/2010
good

Such a good teacher.. one of the best. Killer grader tho. Wears the best vests ive ever seen.

05/12/2010
good
COMP110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he gives awesome feedback and after taking his writing class you will become a much better writer.

02/23/2010
good
ENGL200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Willhardt was the best. Never a dull moment in his class. He definately holds your attention. Hard grader though. However, he's always willing to help, even when I emailed him at 9:00 the night before a paper and got a response back that night. I would highly recommend him.