in Florida State College at Jacksonville that teach Biology Edit
Indrani Sindhuvalli
Professor in the Biology department
at Florida State College at Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
are you Indrani Sindhuvalli?

06/11/2014
good
CHM1020 BSC1005 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I've taken Mrs. S for Chemistry and Biology + Lab. This class is easy if you just do the online homework and quizzes. Anyone who thinks this professor is hard is a joke. She genuinely cares about her students success. All exam questions are covered in the chapter quizzes, so be sure to pay attention when taking the quizzes and you'll pass the exam.

03/03/2014
good
BSC2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was very helpful if you GO TO her office with questions. You will not learn everything in class, but study the powerpoint and DO the MASTERING. Tests cover about 75% from mastering. and extras are from other sources. I received B but I was close to an A.

01/08/2014
good
Biology 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. S was awesome, if you study hard enough you can walk away with an A, but I kinda slacked and got a B. She was always more than willing to help me, in person or email. She knows her stuff, the course load honestly isnt that much. I would take her again if I could! She might seem intimidating but shes actually really nice! Dont text in her class!

01/07/2014
BSC2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Very rude professor. Not helpful at all. Don't take this class if you need to actually learn the material. Put in at least 20-30hrs a week just memorizing.

12/15/2013
BSC2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, labs were easy but She was not helpful. She always told us to refer to blackboard when we had a question. The tests are very different from our lectures also, confusing. She was very sweet but not helpful. She moved too fast and wouldn't go over anything. Not a teacher I would recommend for Anyone. It was hard.