Keoni Kauwe at Brigham Young University

Keoni Kauwe

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

2/2/13

BIO130

Dr. Kauwe teaches a clear course. All the materials are available from day 1 and all you have to do is study the "What should I know" sheets that have vocab and practice test questions and you will get an A. The comment before mine makes no sense. This class is not hard.

1/21/13

Bio130

Dr. Kauwe made me lose any interest in biology. Even though he is a fantastic researcher, he is a terrible teacher. He fails at explaining difficult concepts enough for students to understand. This made us very unprepared for the exams. I did not end the year with the grade I wanted because the information that was given to us was insufficient.

1/3/13

BIO130

I really liked Dr. Kauwe a lot. He was very nice, helpful, and knows his stuff. I learned a lot and would definitely take another class form him.

12/31/12

Bio130

Dr. Kauwe is a fantastic teacher. He makes all the comments very clear and is interested in the success of each student

12/9/12

Bio130

He's a great teacher. I didn't know it before, but this class is meant for biology majors. I'm an elementary education major currently. (Although I'm considering switching to bio now) I still loved the class. It was much more interesting than a bio 100 would have been, and fairly easy. Labs are fun. Kauwe is a great teacher and fair grader.

12/5/12

Bio130

Dr. Kauwe is the best professor I've ever had. He genuinely cares for his students and he makes his class doable. If you study the what should I know sheets and turn in all the projects than it is very possible to get an A. I DEFINITELY recommend this class. It's the best

11/9/12

BIO130

I put the easiness grade so low only because I didn't take AP Bio in high school. I took AP Chem but it won't really help you. If you didn't take AP and you're only taking this for a GE, then take BIO 100 instead. I took 130 because i thought i might major in it but now i'm majoring in management. He is a great teacher and has good TAs though!

10/29/12

BIO130

Best Bio class BYU has to offer. Period. Get Adam or Ben as your TA and you will be blown away by how their lab technique is flawless and their knowledge of the topic is unmatched. I took this class as a senior and due to this class changed my major to Bio. I've got 2 more years now... but it's worth it! Adieu

12/3/11

BIO130

Doctor Kauwe is a really cool teacher. He is quite good at explaining things and none of the assignments are too hard as long as you pay attention during the lectures. Also the labs are generally quite fun. Take this class from him!

12/2/11

BIO130

Great class! Dr. Kauwe makes it very interesting. If you have any background knowledge in biology this class will be easy, yet satisfying. I strongly recommend taking this class. Its a worth while 4 credit class with fun labs once a week.

11/30/11

Bio130

This guy is awesome! Class is chill and broken up with videos and activities. He's really helpful and there's loads of office hours.

4/12/11

PDBIO120

Stellar class! It is easy to focus because he breaks up the class with activities to solidify the information. Know the what should I know sheets well and you'll rock the test. Dr. K is very approachable and the TAs know their stuff.

More Biology professors at Brigham Young University