in Brigham Young University that teach Biology Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Keoni Kauwe?

02/02/2013
good
BIO130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kauwe teaches a clear course. All the materials are available from day 1 and all you have to do is study the "What should I know" sheets that have vocab and practice test questions and you will get an A. The comment before mine makes no sense. This class is not hard.

01/21/2013
Bio130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kauwe made me lose any interest in biology. Even though he is a fantastic researcher, he is a terrible teacher. He fails at explaining difficult concepts enough for students to understand. This made us very unprepared for the exams. I did not end the year with the grade I wanted because the information that was given to us was insufficient.

01/03/2013
good
BIO130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I really liked Dr. Kauwe a lot. He was very nice, helpful, and knows his stuff. I learned a lot and would definitely take another class form him.

12/31/2012
good
Bio130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kauwe is a fantastic teacher. He makes all the comments very clear and is interested in the success of each student

12/09/2012
good
Bio130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's a great teacher. I didn't know it before, but this class is meant for biology majors. I'm an elementary education major currently. (Although I'm considering switching to bio now) I still loved the class. It was much more interesting than a bio 100 would have been, and fairly easy. Labs are fun. Kauwe is a great teacher and fair grader.

12/05/2012
good

Dr. Kauwe is the best professor I've ever had. He genuinely cares for his students and he makes his class doable. If you study the what should I know sheets and turn in all the projects than it is very possible to get an A. I DEFINITELY recommend this class. It's the best

11/09/2012
good
BIO130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I put the easiness grade so low only because I didn't take AP Bio in high school. I took AP Chem but it won't really help you. If you didn't take AP and you're only taking this for a GE, then take BIO 100 instead. I took 130 because i thought i might major in it but now i'm majoring in management. He is a great teacher and has good TAs though!

10/29/2012
good
BIO130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best Bio class BYU has to offer. Period. Get Adam or Ben as your TA and you will be blown away by how their lab technique is flawless and their knowledge of the topic is unmatched. I took this class as a senior and due to this class changed my major to Bio. I've got 2 more years now... but it's worth it! Adieu

12/03/2011
good
BIO130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Doctor Kauwe is a really cool teacher. He is quite good at explaining things and none of the assignments are too hard as long as you pay attention during the lectures. Also the labs are generally quite fun. Take this class from him!

12/02/2011
good

Great class! Dr. Kauwe makes it very interesting. If you have any background knowledge in biology this class will be easy, yet satisfying. I strongly recommend taking this class. Its a worth while 4 credit class with fun labs once a week.