in Kansas State University that teach Music Edit
at Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
are you Frank Tracz?

12/11/2013
good
MUSIC 115A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great teacher. Very motivation and funny.

06/02/2013
MUSIC 116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very Rude. Good personality and everyone loves him at first. But once you get to know him he is abusive of his tenure, says things he shouldn't. Not a nice person. Horrible Teacher in the classroom setting, he is good at encouragement and that is it.

12/10/2012
good
MUSIC115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Tracz will require you to work hard. If you don't like that, this is not for you. The work is worth it on game day when 52,000+ people are cheering for you. He will drag you kicking and screaming along the way so that the band can be the best it possibly can. Give 110% all of the time and you will have no problems.

11/29/2012
MUSIC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The man simply does not understand the marching arts. He doesn't realize that fundamentals define a group and thinks that marching a dot revolves around "Doing the right thing." It doesn't.

11/13/2012
good
KSUMB101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing! Who doesn't love DT? He is hard but its because he is teaching you discipline and making you work to succeed. If you can take a class with him...do!

04/30/2012
good

The most amazing teacher ever. He is a great motivator: makes you finish what you start, makes you a better person, makes you want to stay in school. Like I said, he is just AMAZING.

11/14/2011
good
MUSIC116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

DT is insane in the best way possible. he tells it like it is. there's a reason the Kstate bands are as amazing as they are and that reason's name is Frank Tracz.

10/10/2011
good
music100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This man is the reason im still in college.

12/18/2010
good

Excellent teacher and motivator, makes you get things done!

11/13/2010
good
Music105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Most amazing teacher ever

11/01/2010
good
KSUMB000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He will rock your world. End of story.

08/11/2010
good
KSUMB000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

l

03/22/2010
MUSIC000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He ranks among one of my least favorite professors of all time. He seems to have confused discipline with yelling and swearing.

02/01/2010
good
music244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

good!

01/14/2009
good
music000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Good Teacher but can have his biases. Make sure to stay on his good side or else you will pay for it in someway or another. Not a great representation of KSU.

10/15/2008
good
MUSIC115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Tracz is a great professor, director, and all-around person. Yes, his bands work hard, but he gets results. If you slack off, he will come down on you, but not before one of your bandmates does. Yes, he has a bit of a mouth, but he puts his life on hold to work with the marching band. He spends countless hours writing drill. He truly cares.

12/07/2007
good
Music411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I feel Dr. Tracz is trying to prepare us for the future. The real world isn't pretty, and he knows most of us are blind to that. I believe that if I didn't take band I would never have tried as hard as I have in school because I wouldn't have had the work ethic or the motivation he puts into his students. Sucks for those who don't see this.

12/07/2007
good
music411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took his marching band class and he actually teaches us about the real world. I don't think he is a bad teacher at all. Tough yes but the world is tough.

11/16/2007
good
symband Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Demands hard work, but recognizes sincere effort. Strong personality. If you don't measure up, he could make your life miserable, but if you convince him that you care, he'll be a true ally.

05/17/2007
good
Music402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A