in Mount Ida College that teach Criminal Justice Edit
are you John McLaughlin?
1.9

12/30/2013
good
CJ220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Prof. McLaughlin by far is one of the best Criminal Justice professors at Mt. Ida College, he made you want to go to class because of his passion for the CJ field and if he didn't influence you to do better than you was in the wrong class. He not only taught the class but he gave me confidence! What professor does that?! Great man and professor

12/19/2013
good
CJ-220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor McLaughlin has taught me more his class then any other teacher. Love his teaching style. His classes are the best on campus.

11/25/2011
good
Corre220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Mclaughlin is the most interesting class I ever had. His class is very challenging but you learn so much. I am taking him for 2 classes next semester. If you study CJ or not you should take his classes. He is the hottest teacher at this school and he really cares about his students. Because of him I will be going to grad. school next year.

03/29/2010
good
LawLaw Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor I have ever had. He really cares about his students as people.Classes are fun and interesting and highly recommended. Make sure you attend class and study.

01/04/2010
good
CJ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Very interseting lectures and a lot of discussions - always keeps the students interested. Very fair tests - just study the notes and remember the class discussions. Don't skip classes and be on time this professor expects his students to be prepared. Great class!

12/27/2009
good
CONLAW Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had Prof. McLaughlin for Constitutional Law and he was awesome! I had a dinosaur of a professor before his class and he was always a refreshing reminder of why I go to college. He was very clear with his students. Always explained the Constitution in an understandable way. Built a fun relationship with his class. Made me feel like an equal.

12/22/2009
good
Const320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor really knows how to teach this subject. He is the best prof at Mount Ida. If you want to learn alot take his class. He makes you think about stuff you would never consider. I am taking another class with him next semester. I highly recommend him!!!

10/29/2009
good
LG320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor is amazing. He makes everything interesting. I learn more in his class then any other one. Best teacher I have had at this school.