John McLaughlin at Mount Ida College

John McLaughlin

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

12/30/13

CJ220

Prof. McLaughlin by far is one of the best Criminal Justice professors at Mt. Ida College, he made you want to go to class because of his passion for the CJ field and if he didn't influence you to do better than you was in the wrong class. He not only taught the class but he gave me confidence! What professor does that?! Great man and professor

12/19/13

CJ-220

Professor McLaughlin has taught me more his class then any other teacher. Love his teaching style. His classes are the best on campus.

11/25/11

Corre220

Prof. Mclaughlin is the most interesting class I ever had. His class is very challenging but you learn so much. I am taking him for 2 classes next semester. If you study CJ or not you should take his classes. He is the hottest teacher at this school and he really cares about his students. Because of him I will be going to grad. school next year.

3/29/10

LawLaw

Best Professor I have ever had. He really cares about his students as people.Classes are fun and interesting and highly recommended. Make sure you attend class and study.

1/4/10

CJ101

Great professor. Very interseting lectures and a lot of discussions - always keeps the students interested. Very fair tests - just study the notes and remember the class discussions. Don't skip classes and be on time this professor expects his students to be prepared. Great class!

12/27/09

CONLAW

I had Prof. McLaughlin for Constitutional Law and he was awesome! I had a dinosaur of a professor before his class and he was always a refreshing reminder of why I go to college. He was very clear with his students. Always explained the Constitution in an understandable way. Built a fun relationship with his class. Made me feel like an equal.

12/22/09

Const320

This professor really knows how to teach this subject. He is the best prof at Mount Ida. If you want to learn alot take his class. He makes you think about stuff you would never consider. I am taking another class with him next semester. I highly recommend him!!!

10/29/09

LG320

This professor is amazing. He makes everything interesting. I learn more in his class then any other one. Best teacher I have had at this school.

More Criminal Justice professors at Mount Ida College