George Manacheril at Florida SouthWestern State College

George Manacheril

Number of ratings 20 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/18/14

PHY2048 and Lab

I find this class perfectly challenging. The professor is detailed in his explanations and is available nearly whenever you have a question. I've submitted things consistently around midnight and it's already graded, corrected, and there are helpful tips waiting for me by 8 the next morning. Really a great professor who is passionate for physics!

10/26/13

isc 1002c

Tests are heavily weighted. Just do the home work like a real student and you'll pass. It's not rocket science... just nuclear science.

8/12/13

ISC1001

Gives you everything you need for the class. Has lectures on itunes for a better understanding, gives you easy to understand powerpoints, homework and the answers to it, helps you through labs and tests are fairly easy if you study the pp and do the labs. Awesome class, very interesting and great teacher

6/24/13

ISC 100C

Great professor even though class was online. He is very fast to respond to your emails. DO NOT BUY BOOK!! Everything is on his lecture page....do the work and you will be fine.

5/2/13

ISC1002

I took this class online. It was easy. The lectures are so boring and I stopped watching them (except the ones with labs) by the 3rd module. I still did well on the tests. The final seemed a bit hard compared to how the other tests were. I ended up with a B in the class, and science is my worst subject. He's a fast grader and a nice guy.

12/11/12

ISC1002

GREAT professor to have if u need a science course...I took the class online the vieos are very long and boring BUT VERY helpful with doing the labs so watch the videos...all in all great professor to have he responds to you and listens and helps you.If i can pass this class ANYONE can pass all you got to do is do the work!!!I STRONGLY recommend.

6/27/12

ISC1001

I took this class online. He is excellent at actually teaching the material. Fair grading. No textbook! Only drawback is that the lectures are very long. If you pay attention, you will do fine on the heavily weighted tests (75%), but it is hard to fully pay attention for such a long time.

6/21/12

ISC1001

Took online as an accelerated class. The only good thing about this class is that there is no textbook required. Professor is somewhat unclear and English is clearly his second language. The labs and assignments were easy, but tests were more difficult and account for 75% of grade. Would not recommend and I'm a straight A student.

4/25/12

ISC1001

Took this online. No Textbook! It takes some work as the assignments are somewhat extensive but there aren't too many of them. I got an A without much difficulty. I plan on taking this professor again. Some of the assignments aren't too clear but he does answer questions and grade quickly. Would reccomend

4/5/12

ISC1001

Online class which was a pleasant surprise. Be prepared to watch his utunes videos, which are from 45-65 minutes a piece. These are helpful in studing/learning. Would take again, recommend him!

8/15/11

PHY2049

I took Physics 1 & 2 both online this summer. It is very fast and has a ton of work. I find him very helpful, if you have questions, he will email you right away. He is very clear in his lectures even though he has an accent, which is not bad. After dropping out from the other phy prof's who were terrible, I regret that I didn't take his class b4.

7/15/11

ISC1002

Tries to keep it interesting

7/6/11

ISC1001

Is not fluent in English. Communication errors cost me an A grade. Partly my fault and partly a structural floor in the presentation of the online course. Students are expected to spend 6 plus hours downloading all aspects of the class, then piece everything together like a jigsaw. I am not used to having to do the lesson planning for a professor.

5/1/11

ISCISC

Awesome teacher! Science has always been tough for me...Manacheril actually wants you to do well. If you have questions he emails you the next day! I took the class online and printed out all of the notes as well! If you would like my notes email me at anniehoyt18@yahoo.com....SAVE A TREE!!! I live in Naples

4/27/11

ISC1001

Easy class...great for those who need a science with a lab for their AA...a fair amount of assignments to do but very straightforward...no text book...he gives you all the materials you need.

8/22/10

ISC1001

This professor is awesome! I would recommend him to everyone!!! He gets you excited about science, and about learning even if you don't like science. He breaks things down for you, explains them, but expects you to do the work. There is no textbook because he gives you what you need, and applies it to real life. Take his classes any chance.

5/26/10

PHY2048

Cutest professor ever!! Very very very helpful. He explains everything perfectly, very understanding, all test material is fair. I couldn't imagine taking physics with anyone else. Def recommend!

4/27/10

ISC1001

One of the best teachers I've ever had. For his online class you don't have to buy a textbook because he does lectures on itunes. He's very helpful and will extend an assignment if you don't sumbit it in time. He's tests aren't too hard, expecially if you take the practice tests. I would recommend him to anyone needing a science class.

4/27/10

ISC1001

He's a great professor! For the online class you don't have to buy a textbook, he does lectures on itunes. He's very helpful and will extend assignments if you don't submit them in time. He's tests aren't too hard, expecially if you do the practice tests. I would definitly recommend him.

11/30/09

isc1001

Great professor, very interesting class I took online. Only thing I would change is I should have taken on campus, he does cool experiements...if you do your work easy A. Prof is very understanding! Took for both interdisciplinary science one and two

More Science professors at Florida SouthWestern State College