in Florida SouthWestern State College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Jacquelyn Davis?
A+
01/08/2015
good
SLS1515 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "There for you" "Better Like Group Projects"

Cornerstone with Professor Davis was incredible! She is so funny and sweet. She will help you if you need her to but she likes her students to help each other as well. She allows students to be creative with their projects and assignments and she grades pretty leniently. Overall, amazing course.

01/08/2015
good
SLS1515 - 22H Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

The class was cornerstone, with a focus on psychology. Professor Davis is very open, intelligent, and clear. We were required to participate in GPS, we worked in groups to compete a project of our own choosing setting up an event or trip for example, and we completed individual presentations on a chapter in the book.

11/07/2014
good
Psychology Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is the best. really wants all of her students to pass. I would take her every semester if I needed her classes! super fun, full of energy. can't recommend her enough

10/24/2014
good
PSY 2012 - 211 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Participation matters" "Respected by students"

I have had her for two semesters and she is by far the BEST teacher I had ever had. she is there to help and she wants people to pass! she can be tough but only because she demands respect and she wants you to learn. if you want to learn a lot take her class!

10/20/2014
good
PSY 2012 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

BEST TEACHER! She is one of my favorite teachers on campus. Her test are like her pretest, if you study them you will pass. It was challenging yet FUN. If i could take more classes with her i would, she's incredible and her classes make you think outside the box. Overall AN AMAZING TEACHER and a sweet person outside of class. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

05/19/2014
good
psy2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is AWESOME. Have never been so excited about going to school. She is amazing, funny, and has the entire class participate so its a fun learning environment. I love this class and wish she could be my professor all throughout college!

05/02/2014
good
PSY 2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST PROFESSOR AT EDISON! ATTEND CLASSES, TAKE THE ONLINE QUIZZES, AND YOU WILL BE SET FOR THE EXAMS! THANKS FOR SUCH AN AMAZING 16 WEEKS!

04/29/2014
good
PSY 2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

AMAZING PROFESSOR! Take her, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 exams (she gives you a practice exam online which is the same questions that are on the test, same goes for the final), a final and a group project. So easy and she is the best professor.

02/19/2014
good
PSY2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's a great professor! I still run into her from time to time and she remembers me by name. She makes the class VERY interesting, you want to show up and learn whatever she has plan for the next class. Will go out of her way to help you! Her goal is that everyone taking her class gets an A, which is not hard to do.

10/20/2013
good
PYS 2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is an amazing teacher. Will do anything to help out your grade if you are willing to put in the effort. One of my favorite teachers so far. You can tell she really cares about you not only as a student but as a teacher as well.

04/24/2013
good
PSY 2012 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful professor and advisor.. I took this class online I am so happy that I took it with her, easy to follow and respond your email quickly if you have a problem.. take her you will learn a lot and get an A :)

04/17/2013
good
Spy 2012 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a good professor Take her if you study you will get that Easy A.

12/16/2012
good
PSYCH101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Davis is AWESOME! HOTT as all get out, and extremely helpful. She has a hard time sometimes keeping the class on schedule and topic, but she makes up for it in easiness and helpfulness. Professor Davis TRULY cares about all her students, and will do anything she can to help the ones who want to help themselves. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

11/21/2012
good
Psy2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She very nice and helpful, tells what you need to know for the quiz and for the exam. Only problem is she gives way to much questions for the exam. but overall very cool teacher to have.

11/09/2012
good
PSY124 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Outstanding this is my first year in college and psychology seemed really scary but she gives you exactly what you need to study in quizzes. Read the chapters, study the quizzes and you can't fail. As long as you make an effort she will pass you.

10/31/2012
good
SPY1 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I highly recommend Her she is very Good

10/22/2012
good
PSY2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a very good teacher and person. She explains things very well. She loves it if you are outspoken and speak up in class. The tests are not hard if you review the study guides that she gives you. BUT she likes working in groups, which I hate. So if you don't enjoy group work, don't take this class. if you do, make sure your group doesn't suck.

09/14/2012
good
psy1212 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was the best! I loved taking her class, she definitely has a way of making psychology interesting. Anyone taking psychology at Edison should take the class with Professor Davis!

08/23/2012
good
SPY2012 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love her She is the Best and Best Prof At Edison I would recommend Her to anyone who want to learn without stress :)

08/17/2012
good
PSY125 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I chose this professor based on the good reviews from this site. She was a great teacher and made the class fun. Some of the other comment are correct in saying that the chapter on sex is her favorite. Overall I would recommend people to take her class.