in Bluegrass Community & Technical College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Stacie Catlett?
C

09/21/2014
good
PSY 110 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

Best class out of my schedule. If you'll do the reading ahead of class and stop trying to take notes during lectures and just listen and participate you'll get more out of PSY 110.

09/05/2014
good
PSY110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Not only a great instructor, but a great teacher and a better person. Personal touch, extremely engaging and approachable. I would take a course taught by Stacie Catlett even if it wasn't required. If you are a fly on the wall student, she will try to motivate and include you.If you participate and want to learn, you will walk away rewarded for it.

08/17/2014
good
PSY 110 223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING PERSON AND TEACHER - not a hand-holder. She makes you work for your grade like a college prof should. Role model and inspiring individual and would take any class she offered. 100/10 Stars

08/17/2014
good
PSY 210 PSY 223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Love this lady. She's not a hand-holder - makes you work for your grade - and makes you think about psych on a different level. I really look up to her as a teacher and as a human being. GO STACIE

08/12/2014
good
psy110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I loved her class; it was always interesting and sparked lots of deep thought. I would definitely recommend her!

07/02/2014
1635 PSY 110 - Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: F

Worst teacher I never seen in my life.. She does not help you at all and she doesn't understand your own situation if you have any problems.. also she give you hard work.. I recommend everyone don't take this class with her..

11/11/2013
psy110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

She is an interesting & politically & environmentally active individual. A large part of class activity centers around environmental political topics. I learned more about the Bluegrass Pipeline Project than I ever thought imaginable. Tends to be moody so don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. If given a choice probably will pass on her again.

11/15/2012
good
PSY110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is easily the best teacher I have ever had at any school. Very helpful and informative. You really can't fail her class unless you try, but you will come out learning a lot more than just what is outlined in the syllabus. I definitely recommend her class no matter what you are studying! She will push you to improve and think for yourself!

10/13/2012
good
psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the few teachers who really care about the students. I liked her so much that I came to her night class the folowing semester just because of her!If your looking for a fun, interesting,enjoyable class and professor look no further. Miss Stacie is THE BEST!!! If I could take her every semester I would. Keep doing you Stacie, U Rock!

07/11/2012
good
PSYJOE1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'm currently taking her class and I very much enjoy it! I prefer a more personal feeling in a classroom setting and I recommend her to anyone who has to take PSy223.