Stacie Catlett at Bluegrass Community & Technical College

Number of ratings 17 / Average Grade:  C Submit a correction

7/2/14

1635 PSY 110 -

Grade ReceivedF

Worst teacher I never seen in my life.. She does not help you at all and she doesn't understand your own situation if you have any problems.. also she give you hard work.. I recommend everyone don't take this class with her..

11/11/13

psy110

Grade ReceivedB+

She is an interesting & politically & environmentally active individual. A large part of class activity centers around environmental political topics. I learned more about the Bluegrass Pipeline Project than I ever thought imaginable. Tends to be moody so don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. If given a choice probably will pass on her again.

11/15/12

PSY110

She is easily the best teacher I have ever had at any school. Very helpful and informative. You really can't fail her class unless you try, but you will come out learning a lot more than just what is outlined in the syllabus. I definitely recommend her class no matter what you are studying! She will push you to improve and think for yourself!

10/13/12

psy101

She is one of the few teachers who really care about the students. I liked her so much that I came to her night class the folowing semester just because of her!If your looking for a fun, interesting,enjoyable class and professor look no further. Miss Stacie is THE BEST!!! If I could take her every semester I would. Keep doing you Stacie, U Rock!

7/11/12

PSYJOE1

I'm currently taking her class and I very much enjoy it! I prefer a more personal feeling in a classroom setting and I recommend her to anyone who has to take PSy223.

4/25/12

Psych110

She is a good teacher. I learned a lot. I would recommend her to anyone. She likes to talk about politics though. you will walk out with two educations

4/21/12

PSY110

Excellent experience. Was refreshing to have an instructor who didn't mind opinions that differ from her own, so long as they were on topic and generated good class discussion. Her experience in the field brought a very real perspective to the classroom experience. Decided to take her again.

8/8/11

PSY100

TAKE HER CLASS SHE IS WONDERFUL. I loved the class, we got to try meditation. The material on her test came from the notes she posted online. There is just not enough good things to be said about the teacher or the overall class experience.

8/6/11

PSY223

Great teacher!

6/22/11

PSY110

Her class is very interesting, it is very discussion oriented.She gives lots of information without making it overwhelming. Go into class with an open mind (because she is very opinionated)and you will do fine. But, you MUST do your work!

4/26/11

psy110

great teacher... has a talent for creating an environment that encourages interesting discussion & discourse;allowing for a more free-flowing exchange of ideas...one of the very few teachers now days that actually inspire thought; as opposed to the usual memorization of useless facts, dates,#'s,etc... I would definitely take her class again

12/19/10

py110

Great teacher... you will actually learn something! She is understanding and accommodating but not a pushover, a good balance. ~ show up (unless its for a valid reason, and she can tell if you are lying) participate in conversation and you will do fine.

3/19/10

Py110

Awesome teacher

2/12/10

Py110

Great teacher.. I'm glad I had her for a teacher. Very intelligent, helpful.. She's awesome

1/24/10

py110

wonderful and knowledgeable. Hard but very fair. Glad I had her as an instructor

More Psychology professors at Bluegrass Community & Technical College