in Arcadia University that teach Fine Arts Edit
are you Abbey Ryan?
B+

12/08/2013
good
FA104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

Great class. Interesting and I am glad I took it. She gives assignment and graded sheets and is always more than willing to help.

02/02/2012
good
USEM285 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easily one of my favorite teachers at Arcadia.

01/02/2012
good
draw1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome!

12/24/2011
good
FA104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Abbey inspired me to keep learning with an open and positive mind. She's an excellent teacher -- interesting demos, lectures and discussions. Easily one of my favorite teachers at Arcadia.

12/02/2011
good
drawi1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Best elective class ever. I was not looking forward to drawing, but Abbey makes it so fun and a great class. She really cares about her students, and she's also a phenomenal artist. Take her classes!

11/21/2011
good
FA104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great class. assignment sheets for everything. listens to students. extremely nice, funny, and engaging. highly recommended.

11/16/2011
FA300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Abbey is such a mellow and insightful professor and person. She is relocatable and respectable. She is a unique sense of humor and i appreciated having a younger professor, less burnt-out. She's cool.

12/29/2010
good
FA104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

smart, funny, helpful,and knows her stuff. draws like a wizard.

10/26/2010
Drawing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Abby tries to be helpful, but her feedback just didn't push me enough personally. I found her class nice and easy.

02/18/2010
FA100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Decent teacher. Sometimes her instructions were confusing. Can be fun sometimes - she would let us make playlists and we'd take turn playing them during class. Very good on feedback.