in Utah Valley University that teach Anthropology Edit
Gabrielle Hodson
Professor in the Anthropology department
at Utah Valley University, Orem, UT
are you Gabrielle Hodson?

11/11/2013
good
Health 1020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is fantastic!

04/24/2013
good
ANTH 101G Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She has set up the class for you to succeed. Easy assignments and open book tests. Pretty interesting class and she knows her stuff. I recommend taking this from her

04/17/2013
good
ANTH101G Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Loved this class. It was a required class and I didn't really think I would like it but the Professor is funny, she tells intersting stories and it helped me remember alot. She is helpful and wants everyone to do good. She really likes what she teaches.

04/17/2013
good
ANTH 101G Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This was an easy class. Go to class because she takes roll if a lot of the class isn't there. Take everything she says with a grain of salt. For one example of what I heard, is that global warming is caused by cow gas and poo. She is very opinionated. But, I was fine with it because it was a required class and it was easy. Tests are simple.

12/22/2012
ANTH101G Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Easy A, gives answers to every quiz on review sheet. Talks like her opinions are facts and won't admit when u prove her wrong. Spent whole class talking about why we need to vote for obama and didn't finish going over the test review slides, so we had to stay after class (happened 4 times). If you disagree with her views in class you WILL fail. GL.

12/03/2012
good
ANTHR101G Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I really loved the class. Coming to class was exciting and while she does ramble a lot on certain topics you can tell just how much she REALLY KNOWS about the subject she's teaching. She truly cares about her students and making a difference through them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

09/12/2012
good
Anth1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

From what I've noticed, there are a lot of typical "orem/utah minds" in her class that think she's crazy or whatever. I think she's amazing, and you can tell she knows what she's talking about. She's extremely passionate and she loves her students! Like a lot of people say on here, if you've got a closed mind, don't take her, and grow up.

09/11/2012
good
Anth101g Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love her! She is so knowledgeable and knows what she's talking about. She really cares about her students and wants them to learn about anthropology not just what is in the text book. She is extremely bright and I learned a lot in her class! I highly recommend it!

09/10/2012
good
anth101g Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVE her!! She's extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her class and students! Some people say she's opinionated, but that's because they're closed minded. Seriously, if you can't have an open mind, don't waste her/our time. I love her stories and I'm really glad to have her here at UVU.

08/22/2012
good
ANTH1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

LOVE THIS CLASS. Take this class if you're open minded. Some students usually dont like her because she knows a lot and she shows it. I found this class very helpful and interesting. Easy tests. Except for the final, overall I still got a good grade. Love her!!