in Kean University that teach English Edit
are you Donald Moores?
B+

06/30/2014
good
Eng 3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores is a fantastic instructor. He cares so much about his students and generally takes interest in their learning. His knowledge is astounding, and he brings this knowledge to every class. His classes are not easy and requires work. Be prepared to put that mind to use in any of his classes. He is easy-going and easy to get along with.

12/30/2013
good
ENGL4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores is a really good professor and an even better person. His class is not easy, but I learned more in his 15 week course than in any of my English classes before. Take his class. You will have to put more time in than other classes, but you will become a better writer and more prepared for life after Kean.

12/12/2013
good
Brit Lit 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor!! He seriously has a true passion for teaching like I have never seen before. TAKE HIM you will not regret it.

good
3231 K2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Moores is a dedicated professor who cares deeply about the success of his students. He creates a fun, interesting classroom that encourages you to learn. He makes you want to know more!Dr.Moores makes you want to be a better student and and hopefully one day a teacher like him!!

good

Dr. Moores is one of the best professors I have ever had at Kean. He doesn't just teach as because he has to, he teaches because he loves it, and loves that his students succeed. I went into his class, appreciating poetry, but not fully understanding it; however, I left his class not only understanding it, but digging it as well. TAKE HIM

good
ENG3231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class. Great Atmosphere. Great Professor.

good
ENG 2205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take him!! take him!! take him!! Dr. moores is the definition of a true educator. The kind of teacher that makes you want to do well. One of the best professors I have ever had.

good
ENG 4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores has a true passion for teaching, which for me is the mark of the best professors. He is friendly, truly interested, and most importantly, funny. A class with Moores is always something to look forward to. You will work hard but will be a better student and person for the effort. I can't say enough positive things about this guy.

good

He is an awesome professor even though the bigots on the Kean Board of Trustees make an idiotic decision to let him go!

good
K2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If I could redo this semester this is the only class I would retake. Dr moores is hysterical and makes our classes interesting and keeps our interests peeked! Loved this class!

good

Dr. Moores is excellent. I was hesitant about taking British Literature and after one class with him, I found it enjoyable. Moores also has a great sense of humor and is very approachable. It is apparent that he cares about his students and loves what he does. I wish I had an opportunity to take more classes with him! I highly recommend him!

good
ENG K2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was awesome! Very inciteful, yet soooooo hilarious and fun all at the same time. Hands down- my favorite professor st Kean!!

good
ENG 2205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have ever had. So awesome and so knowledgable. Wish I could of had the opportunity to take more of his classes, if you have the chance take him!

good
ENG 4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr Moores is truly a wonderful professor and advisor inside & out. He genuinely cares about his students and their futures. If you're an English major you MUST take him! Dr Moores keeps you interested and involved throughout the course. I would take him for every class if I could! The best professor ever! Take him! If you don't you'll be sorry.

good
4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent sense of humor, down to earth professor. His knowledge of literature, especially Walt Whitman is off the charts impressive. However, he will make you work for your grade since proper writing and format is 90% of your grade. Returns emails within minutes as well. Highly recommended, if you want to leave his class a better writer.

good
ENG 3231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores is a great professor! Not an English major and I still felt like I gained a wealth of knowledge in his classroom. He always tried to keep all of the students attention and doesn't allow you to slack off. One of the few professors who I can say actually taught me something. He makes you want to be a better student!

good
ENG 4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores is by far the best professor I have had the pleasure to take a class with in my college career. His knowledge, friendliness, and overall character give you the inspiration to work hard in his class and try your absolute best. I highly recommend any student to sign up for any class that he is teaching. A true scholar and gentleman.

good
ENG2205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores is by far the best professor I have EVER had. If I could take him for every class I would. He has taught me more in 15 weeks than I ever thought possible. You will not regret taking this professor. He is knowledgable and highly competent. Plus, he's funny and relates the content in ways that clicks. Take him if you want to get your money's worth for your education!!!!!

good
ENG4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Moores is the best professor at Kean! His class is challenging, but worth taking. You will actually learn and understand the material. He is always available for help during office hours and encourages students to seek help. Take him for as many courses as you can!!

good

Moores is the best professor I have ever had. His class is not easy, but you will walk away with a better understanding of literature and writing. You can truely see his passion for both literature and teaching every single day.