in Kean University that teach English Edit
are you Donald Moores?
B+

06/30/2014
good
Eng 3500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores is a fantastic instructor. He cares so much about his students and generally takes interest in their learning. His knowledge is astounding, and he brings this knowledge to every class. His classes are not easy and requires work. Be prepared to put that mind to use in any of his classes. He is easy-going and easy to get along with.

12/30/2013
good
ENGL4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores is a really good professor and an even better person. His class is not easy, but I learned more in his 15 week course than in any of my English classes before. Take his class. You will have to put more time in than other classes, but you will become a better writer and more prepared for life after Kean.

12/12/2013
good
Brit Lit 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor!! He seriously has a true passion for teaching like I have never seen before. TAKE HIM you will not regret it.

good
3231 K2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Moores is a dedicated professor who cares deeply about the success of his students. He creates a fun, interesting classroom that encourages you to learn. He makes you want to know more!Dr.Moores makes you want to be a better student and and hopefully one day a teacher like him!!

good

Dr. Moores is one of the best professors I have ever had at Kean. He doesn't just teach as because he has to, he teaches because he loves it, and loves that his students succeed. I went into his class, appreciating poetry, but not fully understanding it; however, I left his class not only understanding it, but digging it as well. TAKE HIM

good
ENG3231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great class. Great Atmosphere. Great Professor.

good
ENG 2205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take him!! take him!! take him!! Dr. moores is the definition of a true educator. The kind of teacher that makes you want to do well. One of the best professors I have ever had.

good
ENG 4800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Moores has a true passion for teaching, which for me is the mark of the best professors. He is friendly, truly interested, and most importantly, funny. A class with Moores is always something to look forward to. You will work hard but will be a better student and person for the effort. I can't say enough positive things about this guy.

good

He is an awesome professor even though the bigots on the Kean Board of Trustees make an idiotic decision to let him go!

good
K2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If I could redo this semester this is the only class I would retake. Dr moores is hysterical and makes our classes interesting and keeps our interests peeked! Loved this class!