in Southern Connecticut State University that teach Art Edit

04/29/2014
good
ART112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took 2D Design at a different college many years ago. The great thing about Arthur is that I learned so many new things about the subject. He takes your work seriously, plus he's very talkative and supportive. Gives excellent demos too.

11/27/2013
good
ART 220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

Prof. Guagliumi is an older gentlemen, so he has great patience. His projects are straight forward, clear, and good challenges without being too difficult. He loves to talk about and share art, too!

11/02/2009
good
art270 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

love him. take him. best decision you will ever make! :)

03/30/2009
good
ART270 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You would be a fool not to take this man he is by far one of southern's best

11/05/2007
good
ART235 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy is an amazing professor. He is not just teaching for a paycheck - he truly wants to help shape you as an artist and make you realize things from a new perspective. I take certain classes just to have him. He's the reason as to why I want to be an art teacher.

09/03/2007
good
art2d Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher i've had so far here at southern. the nicest man, so kind, and so easy going, very helpful, happy, and personable. He has his days, just like everyone else, but he is the BEST teacher! he has so much knowledge and stories to tell about art he could go on for hours (and sometimes does!) but they're all interesting and informative.

07/17/2007
good
Art235 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very nice professor.If you are looking to teach in art, he will tell you all the steps to get there.

04/27/2007
good
ARTALL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is one of the best at Southern. I took all of his classes and past with high grades, but I was also dedicated to the profession of making art. I went to Italy and I learned a lot in the university of Urbino. It was a BLAST!!!. I really enjoyed the Art world in Italy. He is a great professor. You will not regret taking his class.

04/18/2007
good
art270 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The nicest, most helpfull, genuine professor in the entire art department! He talks to his students like they are family.

06/05/2006
good
ART 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, but he will challenge that creative side.