in Massachusetts Institute of Technology that teach Physics Edit
B-
10/12/2014
good
xii Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

class is excellent

10/05/2014
good
PHY 173 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Inspirational"

Amazing Electricity and Magnetism is a must watch

10/05/2014
good
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Inspirational"

Amazing

09/25/2014
good
8.01 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Clear grading criteria" "Gives good feedback" "Pop quiz master"

:D

07/30/2014
good
MIT 8.02 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best lecturer I have ever had.

06/07/2014
good
Waves Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very inspiring lecturer!

05/14/2014
good
8.01 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher!Inspirational

03/31/2014
good
COS126 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

eceelllentttt

03/13/2014
good
Physics 8.01 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Possibly one of the best and legendary professors in MIT. A dedicated PhD., this "Dutch-man" was a true inspiration for many of us students for not only doing those special dotted lines on the chalkboard, but making Physics at a Calculus level easy. I can't believe he retired because I want to get him, but he's still here on the Web. Thanks Walter!

02/22/2014
good
8.01x Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Lewin is a very inspiring professor. I came into 8.01x not really liking physics but he showed me how fascinating and fun physics is. I got really into physics, doing the several hour long problem sets everyday and trying to improve my own physics throughout the course. Now I feel like I have learned a lot about physics and I like it now.

02/01/2014
good
vibrations Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

good prof

01/25/2014
good
Physics 8.02 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor ever!

12/28/2013
good
801 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

Amazing instructor; took online courses to get my through my classes. Thank you Dr Lewin!

12/25/2013
good
801 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Perhaps the best teacher I've ever seen. I used his 801 lectures to help me pass my Physics course. Without him, I don't think I would have passed. He's just that superb.

12/05/2013
good
MITx 8.01x Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The most AWESOME teacher you'll ever get to learn from!!

12/04/2013
good
PHY1801 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The most amazing Physics teacher I have ever came across. Simply a genius! He made me fall in love with Physics ! I'm a professor at a local college & I wish I could reach his level of talent one day!

11/30/2013
good
8.01 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's one of my best teacher.

11/29/2013
good
8.02x Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best!

11/29/2013
good
8.02x Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In one word AWESOME

11/07/2013
good
Physics 801 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING... Legendary Physics lecturer. I want to be like him.