in Carleton College that teach Languages Edit
Palmar Alvarez-Blanco
Professor in the Languages department
at Carleton College, Northfield, MN
are you Palmar Alvarez-Blanco?
B+

07/13/2014
good
SPAN 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Palmar is easily my favorite professor at Carleton so far - she clearly cares very much about teaching, and makes an effort to meet with all of her students individually at the beginning of the trimester. Her enthusiasm and patience made me actually start to really enjoy studying Spanish, and I wish I could have her again.

03/04/2014
good
SPAN102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

She's a great prof. She will push you if you're good at Spanish, or she will be very supportive if you're not very strong with it. Great person. Saw I wasn't very happy in class and sent me an e-mail later in the day telling me she hoped my day got better. That's not something she needed to do. Great prof. Better human being.

07/13/2011
good
SPAN204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is always willing to help her students out so that they can do well in her class. Also, she is one of the most intelligent and caring person I know.

04/27/2011
good
SPAN320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Palmar is engaging, clear and creative. She is extremely knowledgable and she is very enthusiastic about sharing what she knows with her students.

05/13/2010
good
SPAN204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST PROFESSOR i HAVE EVER HAD

good

best prof at Carleton. and she's good looking!

good
SPAN103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

TAKE A CLASS WITH PALMAR BEFORE YOU LEAVE CARLETON... SHE IS AMAZING

good
SPAN204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Palmar is one of the best profs I have had at Carleton. interesting person and extremely intelligent.

02/24/2010
good
SPAN320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A