in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Psychology Edit
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Sara Malowitz?

07/22/2014
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Dr. Malowitz is falling down funny. She made you want to come to class just to listen to her stories. She made the class very enjoyable and interesting. Her assignments were easy and she gave you plenty of time to complete them. I highly recommend her to anyone needing to take Psychology.

08/22/2013
good
clp2140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

best teacher at SPC by far, i always was excited for her class and lectures every week,great sense of humor and original. Her lectures were the best and iwould never take any other psychology teacher.

07/16/2013
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr Malowitz is an awesome teacher. she is very nice and understandable. She is very funny. Just do your work and you will get A. Highly recommend

06/21/2013
good
PSY 1012 - 19 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best class I have taken so far. She made the class very interesting and also incorporated comedy in her teachings. I actually looked forward to going to her class. Since General Psychology is mandatory for most degrees I highly recommend Dr. Malowitz.

05/17/2013
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Malowitz is wonderful! She made me laugh so hard I almost farted... no lie. I wish she was available in every subject! It's a class you never want to end, yes I said "it" and I'll say it again. Sign up before the course is closed!

12/11/2012
good
CLP2140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is VERY easy, I took her for General and decided to go again for Abnormal. She grades easy, just do the work. Classes never run the full length and she will always work with you.

04/09/2012
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER SO FAR. SUPER EASY FOR THOSE WITH COMMON SENSE. SUPER FUNNY FOR THOSE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. SHE WANTS YOU TO PASS HER CLASS NOT SEE HER FACE AGAIN. SHE TEACHES AT SPC GIBBS CAMPUS.

12/21/2011
good
PHI1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is by far the best teacher I have had yet. I've recommended to her to everyone I know. She's hilarious to listen to and highly engaging. I'm taking her again next semester for abnormal psychology and I didn't even need that class, I just enjoyed this one that much. Easy A and I learned all the class work effortlessly. Best lectures ever!

11/12/2011
good
psy1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome. If you want to learn, and have some laughs she is the professor for you. She is very smart and is willing to help out any way she can. AA++

07/17/2011
good
psy101N Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very fair I loved her class very interesting easy good grade just do your work