in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Psychology Edit
Professor in the Psychology department
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Sara Malowitz?

11/06/2014
PSY 1012 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Tests? Not many" "Clear grading criteria" "Skip class? You won't pass."

The best way to sum up her class: You're more dum walking out of it

07/22/2014
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Dr. Malowitz is falling down funny. She made you want to come to class just to listen to her stories. She made the class very enjoyable and interesting. Her assignments were easy and she gave you plenty of time to complete them. I highly recommend her to anyone needing to take Psychology.

08/22/2013
good
clp2140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

best teacher at SPC by far, i always was excited for her class and lectures every week,great sense of humor and original. Her lectures were the best and iwould never take any other psychology teacher.

07/16/2013
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr Malowitz is an awesome teacher. she is very nice and understandable. She is very funny. Just do your work and you will get A. Highly recommend

06/21/2013
good
PSY 1012 - 19 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best class I have taken so far. She made the class very interesting and also incorporated comedy in her teachings. I actually looked forward to going to her class. Since General Psychology is mandatory for most degrees I highly recommend Dr. Malowitz.

05/17/2013
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Malowitz is wonderful! She made me laugh so hard I almost farted... no lie. I wish she was available in every subject! It's a class you never want to end, yes I said "it" and I'll say it again. Sign up before the course is closed!

12/11/2012
good
CLP2140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is VERY easy, I took her for General and decided to go again for Abnormal. She grades easy, just do the work. Classes never run the full length and she will always work with you.

04/09/2012
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER SO FAR. SUPER EASY FOR THOSE WITH COMMON SENSE. SUPER FUNNY FOR THOSE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. SHE WANTS YOU TO PASS HER CLASS NOT SEE HER FACE AGAIN. SHE TEACHES AT SPC GIBBS CAMPUS.

12/21/2011
good
PHI1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is by far the best teacher I have had yet. I've recommended to her to everyone I know. She's hilarious to listen to and highly engaging. I'm taking her again next semester for abnormal psychology and I didn't even need that class, I just enjoyed this one that much. Easy A and I learned all the class work effortlessly. Best lectures ever!

11/12/2011
good
psy1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome. If you want to learn, and have some laughs she is the professor for you. She is very smart and is willing to help out any way she can. AA++

07/17/2011
good
psy101N Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very fair I loved her class very interesting easy good grade just do your work

04/27/2011
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

What can I say?. . . Extremely Easy. Hilarious. Raw Sense of Humor. Willing to WORK with you on BOOSTING your grade. 3 Easy Papers Due. 2 test (Midterm and Final) Final IS optional. Extra Credit Available (Act out disorder in class). Main Topics: Sex, Drugs, and Weird Disorders.

12/23/2010
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hands down the BEST teacher i've had my whole academic career! She is hilarious and makes the class so interesting. I took this class at USF and had to drop it because of the difficulty. I took it with Dr. Malowitz and got an easy "A" !!!!

12/08/2010
good
psy1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mrs Malowitz is a great teacher. She makes the class super interesting by combining fun with psychology. The class could be harder but her teaching style makes it easy.

11/14/2010
good
psy85 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is so interesting, that the class is essentially more interesting. While studying my sister and I bring up things she said and talked about to remember the material. She relates the material to actual life events and is funny and I would recommend her to anyone.

07/21/2010
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Malowitz is a very good instructor. She wants every student to succeed. Attendance is a must. If you show up for class, do your assignments on time, and study review notes, you will do well! Her midterm is not easy. Don't miss her review session! She makes her class very intersesting.

07/14/2010
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor!!! She makes learning fun. She explains everything so clear and makes it easy to understand. It's a challenging class but if you show up to class everyday and not miss a lecture then you'll do good on the midterm and exam. Like I said, she makes psychology really fun, interesting and easy to remember!

06/21/2010
good

Best class Ive ever had at SPC. Probably the only class Ive ever looked forward to. She makes it fun and interesting. The essays were very easy and there were only I think three assignments and a midterm. TAKE HER, SHE IS AWESOME

05/05/2010
good
Psy1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I can not say enough about this teacher! Recomending her to EVERYONE!! She makes the class fun! And can you say EASY?! I dont see any reason to take any other Psych teacher: the others have you taking notes and doing hard assignments; but Dr. M keeps it easy and cut and dry. This is an easy requirment to fill if you have her as your teacher!

05/05/2010
good
PSY1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER!!! EASY "A"