Sara Malowitz at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)

Sara Malowitz

Number of ratings 22 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

8/22/13

clp2140

Grade ReceivedA+

best teacher at SPC by far, i always was excited for her class and lectures every week,great sense of humor and original. Her lectures were the best and iwould never take any other psychology teacher.

7/16/13

PSY1012

Dr Malowitz is an awesome teacher. she is very nice and understandable. She is very funny. Just do your work and you will get A. Highly recommend

6/21/13

PSY 1012 - 19

Best class I have taken so far. She made the class very interesting and also incorporated comedy in her teachings. I actually looked forward to going to her class. Since General Psychology is mandatory for most degrees I highly recommend Dr. Malowitz.

5/17/13

PSY1012

Dr. Malowitz is wonderful! She made me laugh so hard I almost farted... no lie. I wish she was available in every subject! It's a class you never want to end, yes I said "it" and I'll say it again. Sign up before the course is closed!

12/11/12

CLP2140

This teacher is VERY easy, I took her for General and decided to go again for Abnormal. She grades easy, just do the work. Classes never run the full length and she will always work with you.

4/9/12

PSY1012

BEST TEACHER SO FAR. SUPER EASY FOR THOSE WITH COMMON SENSE. SUPER FUNNY FOR THOSE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. SHE WANTS YOU TO PASS HER CLASS NOT SEE HER FACE AGAIN. SHE TEACHES AT SPC GIBBS CAMPUS.

12/21/11

PHI1001

She is by far the best teacher I have had yet. I've recommended to her to everyone I know. She's hilarious to listen to and highly engaging. I'm taking her again next semester for abnormal psychology and I didn't even need that class, I just enjoyed this one that much. Easy A and I learned all the class work effortlessly. Best lectures ever!

11/12/11

psy1012

She is awesome. If you want to learn, and have some laughs she is the professor for you. She is very smart and is willing to help out any way she can. AA++

7/17/11

psy101N

She is very fair I loved her class very interesting easy good grade just do your work

4/27/11

PSY1012

What can I say?. . . Extremely Easy. Hilarious. Raw Sense of Humor. Willing to WORK with you on BOOSTING your grade. 3 Easy Papers Due. 2 test (Midterm and Final) Final IS optional. Extra Credit Available (Act out disorder in class). Main Topics: Sex, Drugs, and Weird Disorders.

12/23/10

PSY1012

Hands down the BEST teacher i've had my whole academic career! She is hilarious and makes the class so interesting. I took this class at USF and had to drop it because of the difficulty. I took it with Dr. Malowitz and got an easy "A" !!!!

12/8/10

psy1012

Mrs Malowitz is a great teacher. She makes the class super interesting by combining fun with psychology. The class could be harder but her teaching style makes it easy.

11/14/10

psy85

she is so interesting, that the class is essentially more interesting. While studying my sister and I bring up things she said and talked about to remember the material. She relates the material to actual life events and is funny and I would recommend her to anyone.

7/21/10

PSY1012

Dr. Malowitz is a very good instructor. She wants every student to succeed. Attendance is a must. If you show up for class, do your assignments on time, and study review notes, you will do well! Her midterm is not easy. Don't miss her review session! She makes her class very intersesting.

7/14/10

PSY1012

Great Professor!!! She makes learning fun. She explains everything so clear and makes it easy to understand. It's a challenging class but if you show up to class everyday and not miss a lecture then you'll do good on the midterm and exam. Like I said, she makes psychology really fun, interesting and easy to remember!

6/21/10

PSY1012

Best class Ive ever had at SPC. Probably the only class Ive ever looked forward to. She makes it fun and interesting. The essays were very easy and there were only I think three assignments and a midterm. TAKE HER, SHE IS AWESOME

5/5/10

Psy1012

I can not say enough about this teacher! Recomending her to EVERYONE!! She makes the class fun! And can you say EASY?! I dont see any reason to take any other Psych teacher: the others have you taking notes and doing hard assignments; but Dr. M keeps it easy and cut and dry. This is an easy requirment to fill if you have her as your teacher!

5/5/10

PSY1012

BEST TEACHER EVER!!! EASY "A"

1/5/10

psy1012

This is the best professor that I have had since attending SPC. Dr. Malowitz keeps you interested in learning even if you have no interest in the field, and I did not want to miss what she had to say in class. She makes psychology very clear to you. I learned a lot from her, and would encourage you to select her as your psychology professor!

12/10/09

PSY1600

OK now, if you get below an "A" in this class your a complete dumb ass. Dr. Malowitz never uses text books, she uses youtube. Very fun class, and just like the other person said you want to learn psy. She shares funny stories, and wants you to get an A in er class. We only did 3 easy ass papers ( one being only 4 sentences) and easy ass exams.

More Psychology professors at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)