in Westchester Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you James Stiehl?
B-

09/02/2014
good
BeginingAlegbra Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Returning back to college at 50 made me nervous. Prof Stiehl was the first professor I had. He is an excellent teacher that cares about the students understanding what he is teaching. He was always available before and after class. He answered email over all great guy.

06/17/2014
good
math 93 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

he is so funny and has tons of great stories. will definitely take another math class with his as the teacher

06/17/2014
good
Beginning Alg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof Stiehl made math so easy for me. The Prof I had for prealgebra was so horrible that I was terrified about going into beginning algebra. In 5 min I learned what my prealgebra teacher couldn't clarify in a whole semester! Easy going, patient, awesome professor, definitely recommend him!

05/23/2014
good
Math 135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: C

I absolutely hate math however Professor Stiehl is great teacher. At the time I was juggling 3 other classes that required a lot of studying. I began struggling in math class because I was not skipping my homework and trying to play catch up with studying. I received a C in this class but anyone who is dedicated to studying can easily receive an A.

05/23/2014
good
Math 135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

05/11/2014
good
93 - D019 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a regular comedian. You will learn a lot in that class unless you suck. if you do suck, he will pick on you, but don't worry its funny and hes only messing with you.

01/02/2014
good
prealgrebra Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Having Professor Stiehl for the first semester after a long time since graduating high school was one of the greatest experiences I could hope for. He was a wonderful teacher and made going to class enjoyable.

05/17/2013
good
maths103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Stiehl is the best math professor ever. I sure am taking his next class next semester. :-)

01/19/2013
good
Math140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher!

01/04/2013
good
MATH93 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took Beg. Algebra w/ him this past semester. Strictly awesome prof. Patient, goes the extra mile to help you understand work & even if you hate math, jokes around with you to keep you interested. Definitely recommend. Also is a great person to speak to outside of class about non-math/educational subjects. Very intelligent about non-math issues.