in University of Richmond that teach Journalism Edit
at University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
are you Steve Nash?

12/02/2009
good
Jour200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

SN is very intimidating during the first weeks. He calls upon you in class when you aren't ready. And if you don't have a good response, he will pressure you into a good answer with phrases like "Think again" and "you need a better answer". But that is why we love him. There is a lot of work for this class, but he is not an unreasonable grader.

11/07/2006
good
XYZ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

put me to sleep, i spent forever on his project and got a C, took class as elective but he treats it as if it's the only class you take for the semester, he needs to loosen up the classroom

12/17/2005
good
News Media Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I got C- and I still absolutely like him... imagine how good he has to be. I forgive him for destroying my GPA :)

12/07/2005
ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

11/11/2005
Journalism 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I hated Nash! I can't beleive that people really like him. I got a C- in his class, my lowest grade ever. He acts like he enjoys his students, however, if someone doesn't agree with him, that person is toast.