in La Salle University that teach Languages Edit
Annamaria Colavita-Jacyszyn
Professor in the Languages department
at La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
are you Annamaria Colavita-Jacyszyn?

01/08/2014
good
SPAN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best thus far! I took her at DCCC two days a week with other challenging classes and still managed to get an A. love her :)

06/20/2012
good
SPA101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Truly one of the best professors I've ever had. She is extremely patient, born to teach. She really knows how to keep the class' attention and is so understanding. Really wish I could take her for all my Spanish classes.

10/28/2011
good
spa102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Her tests are pretty hard but she's a good teacher so don't be afraid to take her.

06/22/2011
good
SPN101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best Spanish teacher ever! She is so energetic and she highly encourages participation! If you like learning in a fun way take her! She is very lenient and cares about all the students passing! She also gives extra credit on the test! I love her!!

03/16/2011
good
SPA101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took her class at DCCC nightly. She's very patient.

11/11/2010
good
ITL01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is an amazing teacher! I definitely recommend taking her if you can! She always does what she can to help you!

08/18/2010
good
spn101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great teacher! extremely helpful and nice.

03/24/2010
good
ITL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful.Encourages participation and will make sure you know the information. Don't be afraid to ask questions, she will definately help you.

03/12/2010
good
ITL102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Annamarie is the best for beginners. She is really helpful and encourages participation. If you are a beginner take her!

01/18/2009
good

Absolutely fabulous! I loved going to this class and if I missed I was so mad. She is extremely helpful and I am taking her again for 102. She loves to do group work and interact with the students. After taking her class I decided to take a minor in Italian.

01/12/2009
good
Itl101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

WONDERFUL! She is a great teacher. I higly reccomend taking her class. She doesn't teach many, because she isn't full time faculty, so jump in her class ASAP.

12/03/2008
good
Itl101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Such a wonderful teacher.

10/22/2008
good

Awesome teacher. Take her if you can.