in New York City College of Technology that teach Architecture Edit
at New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY
are you Mars Podvorica?

01/04/2014
good
Arch 2310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, really helped me define my career by making the whole class develop. Made me see what I want to become in my future if it was up to me I'll take his class every semester.

05/23/2011
good
Arch1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very Good Prof. Always liked you to be on time and have your drawings, he was very strict when grading because he wanted to see good work done in his class. You have to study for his quizzes.

12/09/2009
good
DRWG1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Cool, nice and helpful guy. He does strive for perfection in your work which is really good. he does push you to constantly improve and make your work better but does reward well where reward is deserved. He is not a hard professor as long you do his work on time and come to class. I recommend him