in Bakersfield College that teach English Edit
Elizabeth Rodacker
at Bakersfield College, Bakersfield, CA
are you Elizabeth Rodacker?

04/18/2013
good
ensl B60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is relly nice and helpful

03/27/2012
good
ENSLB31 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Beth is awesome, I took her class over a year ago and she still remembers my name...I know... well she really care about her students, Her class is easy to pass and it will help you a lot if you strugle with reading or oral presentations.

12/07/2011
good
ensl60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Elizabeth Rodacker is one of my favorite teachers, and she is very helpful with her students. She cares about her students, and she has some very interesting ideas about teaching and also about helping people and the world. Ms Beth change my life for the better, and a better student today. Thank you Ms Beth.

12/06/2011
good
ensl60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great techer. one of the best teacher of english classes

04/19/2010
good
ENSLB61 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Rodacker is a very nice teacher. When I took her class last semester, I had a lot of fun. Great teacher!! Highly Recommended!