in Pensacola Christian College that teach History Edit
are you Doug Zila?
C-

02/21/2014
good
HI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C-

He is a great and interesting teacher, but his tests and quizzes are really hard. But he is hilarious and makes history (my least favorite subject since 5th grade) interesting!

11/17/2012
good
HI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

His tests are extremely hard but he will go out of his way to help his students if they apply themselves.

05/28/2012
Histo101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Hated this class with a passion. I got stuck with him both semesters. I rarely got even a B on any of his quizzes and I studied for them for at least 30 minutes most days (a 5 question quiz). The girl who sat next to me skipped lunch to study usually. Notes had almost no organization, and he thinks he's funny but he's not. Love for the Lord evident

01/18/2012
good
HI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Really great guy. He loves the Lord and he shows that in his actions and in his lectures. It just takes awhile to pick up on Zilas teaching styles... quizzes=book/tests=notes

01/15/2011
HI14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great presentation of material but sucky notes

07/16/2007
good
Hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great guy, it takes some work, but getting an A in this class is very possible. Use notecards. Get used to his caveman impression, he uses it for everything.

04/23/2007
good
HI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I really liked him. I didn't know history could be that interesting. His accents are so cool! I would definitely recommend his class. He is a neat guy who is a teacher AND an actual human being, if that makes sense.

12/14/2006
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My FAVORITE TEACHER EVER!! Very approachable. I would never have graduated without his help.

02/23/2006
good
HI 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Zila is an awesome teacher. He is clear and interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed his lectures and was able to retain the information. He has a positive energy level and is very friendly and helpful. One of my favorite teachers definitely!!

01/05/2006
HISTORY 101-102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Just warning any of you martial artists out there thinking about taking his class. Do not tell him you are participate in martial arts... he shuns that very much...very interesting man though and scary all at the same time... I can just imagine him in his basement spending his free time setting up those plastic green army men making fake noises...