in Northwest Vista College that teach English Edit
Anthony Montalbano
at Northwest Vista College, San Antonio, TX
are you Anthony Montalbano?
11/17/2014
good
1301 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Would take again" "Tough Grader"

Tony is such a great professor. He took my writing to the next level! We had 4 essays throughout the semester, no tests! He is always funny and ready to help us see things in different ways.

11/16/2014
good
Eng 1301 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Hilarious" "Would take again"

Awesome professor! He expects a lot of you but the class isn't hard at all. He's super funny and always has the class engaged. The essays aren't hard, there's only 4. Oh, and you only use the book for the first week. Take his class, you wont regret it!

11/14/2014
good
ENGL 1301 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Clear grading criteria" "Hilarious" "Would take again"

He was tough in the sense that he wanted you to work hard and do what was expected of you. But he really knows what he's talking about!

09/03/2014
good
Engl 2308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

just the best professor ever. trust me. take him.

05/13/2014
good
ENGL 1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Any absolutely amazing teacher! This is my second time taking him and I wish there were more classes of his I could take. He's not super simple but is easy if you put forth the effort! Definitely worth taking!!

05/06/2014
good
ENGL 2308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very cool teacher & very passionate about what he does. He can be a little opinionated at times, but nothing overwhelming. Like any other class, get your work done & on time to pass. He is very willing to help you succeed and stay motivated. I would highly recommend him.

03/26/2014
good
Engl-1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Professor Tony is a great instructor. You have to work hard in his class and you must go to the writing center for every essay! If you know how to write a sentence, you should do great. Offers 3 extra credit 1 page papers throughout the course and gives you extra points for never missing a class. We only used the book one time, the first week.

03/23/2014
good
English 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just finished his flex 1 class. Best professor in the world. Take him. He is funny and smart and he made the class interesting. I really improved as a writer. I plan on taking his upper division courses. All of them.

03/13/2014
good
engl 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved his class. totally amazing teacher.

02/21/2014
good
Engl 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome. He loves his home state California as much as I love my home state Texas. I can't fault him for that. Smart. Funny. Thoughtful and helpful. Best professor I've had yet. Great readings list. Totally interesting.

12/10/2013
good
ENGL-2332-007 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved his class! He was an awesome professor. too liberal for me at times but still he is an excellent teacher and a kind person.

12/10/2013

11/19/2013
good
Engl 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

No way around it, Tony is the best professor at both universities I've studied at. He is so funny and smart and he cares a lot about what happens in the class. Tough class but I'm telling you that you should take his class. His upper division World Literature class about religions has been freaking amazing.

11/17/2013
good

Tony is AWESOME! His World Literature class was one of my favorite college memories to date and I highly recommend him. The last day of class was a sad one indeed.

11/11/2013
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Tony was an awesome professor. Very clever and laid back. Will not accept bs work, you must write quality papers and cite well. very peaceful and humble and very helpful with the coursework. Super hot.

10/16/2013
good
Eng 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing prof. Loving his Ancient Lit class. Lots of reading, but it's worth it.

10/06/2013
english 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Loves to hear himself talk

09/19/2013
good
Engl 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Taking his class this semester. Amazing experience. I'm gonna take his upper division classes too. Great guy. A little obsessed with art but cool. Take his Religion Lit class. Mind opening. He sounds Buddhist but he won't tell me.

08/15/2013
good

Best Prof ever. really smart about art, literature and these religions. Our group would try and stump him with hard questions he almost always knew the answerI learned more about Religion and myth than I ever thought i could. Amazing professor. Lots of writing.but take this class. He's funny and smart. totally loves literature. It's infectious.

07/17/2013
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. If you want the help he is there to help you. Fairly easy class if you do the work.