in Northwest Vista College that teach English Edit
Anthony Montalbano
at Northwest Vista College, San Antonio, TX
are you Anthony Montalbano?

09/03/2014
good
Engl 2308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

just the best professor ever. trust me. take him.

05/13/2014
good
ENGL 1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Any absolutely amazing teacher! This is my second time taking him and I wish there were more classes of his I could take. He's not super simple but is easy if you put forth the effort! Definitely worth taking!!

05/06/2014
good
ENGL 2308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very cool teacher & very passionate about what he does. He can be a little opinionated at times, but nothing overwhelming. Like any other class, get your work done & on time to pass. He is very willing to help you succeed and stay motivated. I would highly recommend him.

03/26/2014
good
Engl-1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Professor Tony is a great instructor. You have to work hard in his class and you must go to the writing center for every essay! If you know how to write a sentence, you should do great. Offers 3 extra credit 1 page papers throughout the course and gives you extra points for never missing a class. We only used the book one time, the first week.

03/23/2014
good
English 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just finished his flex 1 class. Best professor in the world. Take him. He is funny and smart and he made the class interesting. I really improved as a writer. I plan on taking his upper division courses. All of them.

03/13/2014
good
engl 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved his class. totally amazing teacher.

02/21/2014
good
Engl 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome. He loves his home state California as much as I love my home state Texas. I can't fault him for that. Smart. Funny. Thoughtful and helpful. Best professor I've had yet. Great readings list. Totally interesting.

12/10/2013
good
ENGL-2332-007 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved his class! He was an awesome professor. too liberal for me at times but still he is an excellent teacher and a kind person.

12/10/2013

11/19/2013
good
Engl 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

No way around it, Tony is the best professor at both universities I've studied at. He is so funny and smart and he cares a lot about what happens in the class. Tough class but I'm telling you that you should take his class. His upper division World Literature class about religions has been freaking amazing.