in Binghamton University (SUNY) that teach English Edit
at Binghamton University (SUNY), Binghamton, NY
are you David Bosnick?

08/31/2012
good
PPL487A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He made me a better writer and actually gave you a reason to read the books. He cares deeply about the students, as I was a crappy writer, and he made it a point to make me better. I enjoyed his class so much I created my own internship with him at the school he teaches at. Most people don't like the class because its difficult. But its worth it.

05/16/2011
good
PHIL487 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy takes his class and his students seriously. He says on his syllabus he believes in their capacity for genius and his expectations are high. He insists on class participation and you better have read the books. But he promises you will come out of the class smarter and a better writer and he keeps his promise. Great field trip too.

05/13/2011
good
Eng380Z Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I dont't know why everyone is bad mouthing this guy. He is a great teacher, really cares about his students and work. And yes its a tough class, ton of reading and you are expected to think at a very high level but its a upper 300 level class so what did you expect? You will get what you put in. I wish he taught more classes. Take this class!!

02/15/2009
ENG380U Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Narcassist hiding in an artificially empathetic suit. At best he is only imitating mercy, understanding, and empathy and therefore a hypocrite in regard to his own proposed advocacy. He pompously lacks action in his own wholistic lessons and teachings. In much simpler language, pretentious professor.

06/07/2008
law487 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

difficult to understand. cares a lot about the material but little about the students. the workload is intense and the reward is disappointing.

03/06/2008
good
PPL113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Bosnick knows more about the subject he teaches than any professor I've worked with at Binghamton. The people below who criticize him are the losers who drop or fail and the internet is the only place they can snipe. You wanna really learn, you take this class. You come out 10 times smarter and better read. Take the class. Trust me. He's smart.

02/15/2007
ppl480a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

digress all the time. makes corny jokes. boring. i'ven't learned anything in this class. he's one of those professors whom u either hate or love. i simply dislike his teaching style, which is dry and ineffective. if i didn't need to fulfill the 12 credits requirement, i would've dropped it after the first day i had the class with the man.

11/03/2006
good
PPL457 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take this class. If you have the opportunity to have a class with prof Bosnick, do it. He is probably the best prof ive had in the four years ive been at Binghamton. You will learn so much from this man.

10/18/2006
PPL487 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The books we read were interesting. However, Bosnick is extremely judgmental and tries too hard to impose his views and prove himself right. I've had worse classes though.

06/19/2006
good
PPL 487A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The person below dropped midway through the semester because he didn't do a paper that he had a whole vacation to work on...'nuff said.

06/09/2006
PPL 487A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I recomend not taking his class. I dropped his class midway because I thought that he was conceded and a ****. I had a hard time sitting through that class so I left. Maybe it will work for you, but I don't recomend doing so.

11/22/2005
good
PPL480A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Perhaps the greatest professor in my 4 years at Binghamton. His class was so wonderful that I stayed on the following year as a T.A. just so that I could learn more from this man. If you cannot decide - take his class (and do not be scared off by his first day lecture), it is worth the extra effort.

12/05/2004
good
PPL 487A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

shockingly enough, he really enjoys teaching and has a passion for it. he takes the time to get to know his students and really cares about whether or not they are understanding the material and learning. he did an incredible job for law and literature. the books we read we amazing!...A+++!

06/25/2004
good
PPL 487 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

He will help you grow as a person through law and literature.

04/20/2004
ppl 487a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

;p

08/26/2003
good
Eng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I had Prof. Bosnick for 2 classes when I attended Binghamton 10 years ago.I was planning on becoming a lawyer.Because of him,I became an English teacher.He is an incredible teacher & human being.He taught me to look at lifedifferently&realizemyownpotentia

02/26/2003
good
PPL 280A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

02/20/2003
good

his lectures are wonderful and engaging. He really gets to know his students

02/19/2003