in Missouri Southern State University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO
are you Carrie Curtis?

09/10/2014
good
Math 130 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mid-semester I learned that I have dyslexia. I struggled, but Mrs. Curtis was an amazing instructor--she did everything possible to help me master the concepts and ace the course. She offers tutoring, makes excellent video tutorials--she really breaks math down in easy-to-remember steps. She teaches math, but also how to be a successful student.

05/08/2014
good
Math 20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Professor! Very nice, great class, I really never got math, but I do now! Best Professor in the department. Heard good things about her husband also.

04/11/2014
good
MTH 030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mrs Curtis is a wonderful teacher. I took her for this class my first semester here and I still go to her for help in my other math classes. She's super clear and knows exactly what she's talking about. Absolutely take every math class you can with her. You work for your grade, but you can definitely get an A.

01/20/2014
good
MATH 135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Always very helpful. Be prepared to always take notes the entire class period, a lot of online homework and quizzes.You will earn every bit of your grade, however she is an unbiased and very fair and inspiring professional teacher.

09/29/2013
Math 135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She's very nice, but I found her to be a bit awful when it comes to teaching. She gets off topic, she goes overboard on many of her explanations, and the way she has one do some of the types of problems is impractical and pointless. Other than that, she's pleasant.