in Stanford University that teach English Edit
at Stanford University, Stanford, CA
are you John L'Heureux?

11/12/2013
good
ShortStory Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took a seminar with him, and then subsequently asked him to be my advisor. You either love him, or don't understand him. He's challenging, abstruse, sardonic, and hands down my favorite professor at the Farm.

05/22/2012
good
StoryShrt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Years ago I took a sophomore seminar from him. Amazing class. Came back here 13 years later just to rave. I can't recommend him highly enough.

08/29/2010
good
Life101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher with a good heart.

07/26/2010
good
Eng202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was my prof of modern American poetry at Tufts. I thought he was absolutely extraordinary and now, years later, I realize how great his influence was on me and what a wonderful teacher he was. I still remember how well he read Yeats.

05/13/2010
good
ShortStor Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took a sophomore seminar on contemporary American short fiction. One of the best classes I've ever taken. Very hard, but the expansion of my views on literature was amazing. Extremely challenging, in a good way.