in De Anza College that teach Women's Studies Edit
at De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
are you Julie Lewis?

08/18/2014
good
ICS 8 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was so much fun. Thank you, Julie! You are the best.

08/01/2014
good
ICS26 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was the best class I have ever taken in college. Julie is thorough, she is fun and friendly and the LGBTQ studies was extremely informative. I thought it was important to learn more about my community so I took the class. I was pleasantly surprised. I met some amazing friends. I recommend you take the class.

06/26/2014
ics Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE TEACHER!! AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS! She isn't out to help her students.. Does not CARE or take TIME out to explain/help. Irrational and demanding. Don't waste your money! There's a reason her classes are never full!!

11/16/2013
good
ICS 8 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A+

This is college - you should expect writing and critical thinking, especially in a women's studies class. Julie provided subjects ranging from race to sexuality, encompassing all of them into a theme of privilege vs. oppression. I really took something away from this class. I highly recommend her.

09/24/2013
good
WMST-008 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was one of the most amazing and eye opening classes I have taken. I was familiar with some of the topics in the Course, but I was also open to the new materials that I had not paid much attention to earlier in life. The engagement of all students in discourses was of value. I recommend WMST-008 to all. Dr. Lewis is a Profound Facilitator.