in Houston Community College (all campuses) that teach Biology Edit
A+

08/12/2014
good
Biol 2420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. D is the best teacher I had ever met. He is a born teacher because he teaches in such a way that students will never forget. He also teaches with due respect to his students and encourage his students to ask question. Just study his reviews for his exams and you will pass with good grdae.

08/01/2014
good
biol 1406 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

please, did anyone know if he is teaching Biol 1406 and 1407 for this 2014 fall?

05/09/2014
good
BIOL 2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HE URGES YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS, HE PROVIDES DRAWINGS, POWERPOINTS, & PICTURES FOR YOU TO STUDY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STUDY THE REVIEW AND YOU WILL PASS WITH FLYING COLORS. HE GIVES YOU ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED. WITH LITTLE EFFORT I PASSED WITH AN A!

05/09/2014
good
BIOL-2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PROFESSOR D! TAKE HIM HE IS WONDERFUL. HE IS THE BEST BIOLOGY PROFESSOR AT HCC. I WAS TERRIFIED OF A&P BUT HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT PROFESSOR D. TOOK A PREVIOUS CLASS W/(PROF IZZAT) AND ENTIRE CLASS EITHER FAILED OR DROPPED. THIS CLASS WAS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE. HE BREAKS IT DOWN WHERE YOU UNDERSTAND, EASY TO TALK TO...

12/16/2013
good
BIOL2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken Dr. D for 1407, 2401 and 2402. I would have taken Micro with him but couldn't because of scheduling. He is the best professor at HCC. He is a sweet man who knows what he's talking about. He never makes you feel stupid and if you've got questions, he's got answers. Stop looking, you've found your Biology professor.

08/20/2013
good
biol 1406 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have taken several classes at HCC but I am yet to see a good professor like Dr. D. He is very clear and demonstrates answers for easy understanding. HCC definitely needs more profs. such as Dr. D. He goes as far as preparing you for external exams as well. He is just a biology Guru. Highly recommended.

07/10/2013
good
biol 2420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. D is the best prof. He is very educated, respectful and genius gentleman. He makes studying more interesting and enjoyable. Even though, i finish all my BIOL courses but i still want to take him again someday soon....

07/08/2013
good
biol1406 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is just the best. If you want to learn, take him.

07/07/2013
good
Bio 2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. D, is the excellent, biology professor and very educated, he knows all the materials and how to teach. The class is very interesting. HCC need more professor like Dr. D. Thank you Dr. D, You made to love SCIENCE.

06/06/2013
good
Biol 2420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved Dr. D, he is coolest professor and the bast bio teacher in the world. He makes learning bio fun. He is easy going, willing to take time to explain, really energetic. I learned a lot from his class. He is really informative and gives clear notes and organized. He makes sure each student understands the material. Ready to study and learn.

04/17/2013
good

Dr.D,very educative, does not teach by reading power points, explains and makes you understand. Uses his pens,markers and papers to teach. Very interesting Dr. And suits his profession. No cell phones thou. Wish you taught other subjects. Definitely taking you for micro and a&p 2. Gd stuff

12/12/2012
good
BIOL201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr.D is the best BIOL prof. I have ever had. He gave study guides for every test & he wants 2 make sure his students learn. I was gettin so discouraged with the science program becuz I was not understanding the material. I was make A's in all my classes except BIOL. But this semester I got my first B,& only becuz I half studied. A next semester

08/23/2012
good
biol2420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. D is wonderful! hes very helpful and his classes are always fun! but no cell phones or ect or TALKING he hates that! but hes awesome! and do not miss class! get on his good side and show that your interested in learning and you will pass with an A .

07/27/2012
good
Biol2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

DR.DDD. what else can you ask for? Not only easy A's, but the knowledge and the way he uses "his papers and pens to illustrate" you just can't forget it. ALWAYS looked forward to attending his class. God given. "GOOD STAFF", very educative and funny. you wont regret!

07/12/2012
good
BIOL2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. D is an awesome teacher. He is very helpful. He gives you exactly what you will need in order to pass his test. If you want an A study the reviews and you will earn that A. GREAT TEACHER!

07/05/2012
good
biol2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is very sweet and highly competent. The entire course was exams and a presentation. He will answer any question asked. He tends to correct wrong answers by saying you said the correct answer. I highly recommend him as each test equals the review sheet and as long as you study that you will make an A.

06/25/2012
good
Biol2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's soo funny, very interesting , test are like the review, and he's a great teacher..What more can you ask for!!

05/13/2012
good
BIOL1407 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great instructor! Gives test reviews. I learned a lot in his class. Did not to many labs which i didn't like but lectures was very interesting. If you had a question he will have an answer.

04/26/2012
good
BIOL1407 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I must say Dr. D is only and only instructor that call disseminate his course the fullest. You will never regret taking any of his class.

12/23/2011
good
BIOL2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

DR.D is the best teacher i ever had,and am gonna taking him for bio 2402 and micro, i drove from southwest to the Northeast campus just to get this teacher and its worth it thank u Dr.D. So if ya'll want learn and get a good grade please take this teacher!