in Indiana University of Pennsylvania that teach Health Science Edit
Professor in the Health Science department
at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
are you Christine Black?

03/13/2014
HPED 450 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy A but terrible teacher. I was told one the first day of class in front of the class that because i was a sophomore i did not have enough experience and should drop the class. I currently have an A but am called out in every class because I'm not a senior. I went to her office to explain an absence and she did't even make eye contact with me

01/21/2014
good
hped 143 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and accommodating. Well worth getting to know, and shows a genuine interest in her students.

08/12/2013
good
hped143142144 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I ever had. She actually taught us about jobs in our field and helped us if we had any questions about other jobs. For once I enjoyed going to class. TAKE HER

07/24/2013
good
HPED 143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I have had at IUP. She truely cares about each student and will go out of her way to make sure you succeed.

05/06/2013
good
HPED 143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Since HPED 143 is a requirement at IUP, you should definitely take this class with Dr. Black. She is very sweet, and the class is a breeze. Half of your grade is attedance, and the other half is handing in homework. You really have to try NOT to get an A! No quizzes, tests, textbook, final, one physical activty... Dr. Black is the best!!

12/17/2012
HPED350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not a good professor. You come to class to someone who doesnt teach, dont want your time

11/15/2012
Hped142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Terrible. She doesn't teach. Pay money for nonsense. Easy A but no learning experience

05/04/2012
HPED142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If you're looking for an easy A, take her. Go to class, no quizzes or tests. From a taxpayer and tuiton payer, she's a waste our money. Plays movies and goes to walmart to shop for her family. Wastes class discussing pointless things, and tries to justify it by saying it relates to our careers. pft, okay.

03/15/2012
good
HPED142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easily one of the friendliest, goofiest, and most outgoing people I've ever met. She makes things easy on purpose because she knows we have harder classes we need to focus on. I wish there were more classes I could take with her.

11/16/2011
hped142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Overall a very lazy professor who doesn't do her job. She shows the class movies then goes to her office and does her own thing. She also cancels class very frequently to do her own things like golf. And she complains a lot about students not volunteering. I currently have an A in her class and students rate her well because shes easy.