Christine Black at Indiana University of Pennsylvania

Christine Black

Number of ratings 72 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

3/13/14

HPED 450

Easy A but terrible teacher. I was told one the first day of class in front of the class that because i was a sophomore i did not have enough experience and should drop the class. I currently have an A but am called out in every class because I'm not a senior. I went to her office to explain an absence and she did't even make eye contact with me

1/21/14

hped 143

Very helpful and accommodating. Well worth getting to know, and shows a genuine interest in her students.

8/12/13

hped143142-144

The best teacher I ever had. She actually taught us about jobs in our field and helped us if we had any questions about other jobs. For once I enjoyed going to class. TAKE HER

7/24/13

HPED 143

The best teacher I have had at IUP. She truely cares about each student and will go out of her way to make sure you succeed.

5/6/13

HPED 143

Since HPED 143 is a requirement at IUP, you should definitely take this class with Dr. Black. She is very sweet, and the class is a breeze. Half of your grade is attedance, and the other half is handing in homework. You really have to try NOT to get an A! No quizzes, tests, textbook, final, one physical activty... Dr. Black is the best!!

12/17/12

HPED350

Not a good professor. You come to class to someone who doesnt teach, dont want your time

11/15/12

Hped142

Terrible. She doesn't teach. Pay money for nonsense. Easy A but no learning experience

5/4/12

HPED142

If you're looking for an easy A, take her. Go to class, no quizzes or tests. From a taxpayer and tuiton payer, she's a waste our money. Plays movies and goes to walmart to shop for her family. Wastes class discussing pointless things, and tries to justify it by saying it relates to our careers. pft, okay.

3/15/12

HPED142

Easily one of the friendliest, goofiest, and most outgoing people I've ever met. She makes things easy on purpose because she knows we have harder classes we need to focus on. I wish there were more classes I could take with her.

11/16/11

hped142

Overall a very lazy professor who doesn't do her job. She shows the class movies then goes to her office and does her own thing. She also cancels class very frequently to do her own things like golf. And she complains a lot about students not volunteering. I currently have an A in her class and students rate her well because shes easy.

3/3/11

HPED142

great professor. just do the homework and come to class. those are the only thing she grades you on. oh and if you smile at her she gives you bonus points.

12/16/10

HPED143

Best prof I had this semester! She's really nice really cares about you. Her classes are so interesting and you usually get let out early. No textbook either.

11/17/10

hped142

One of the easiest classes ever, no tests or quizzes, and homework maybe once a week. Lets you out early almost every class. She's always in a good mood. No book required!

10/21/10

HPED143

She's a hilarious professor! Class is very easy and it doesn't even run for the full length of time.

6/25/10

HPED450

awesome professor.

4/12/10

HPED142

She has the best personality, always up beat and happy. Easy class, no tests or quizes. She uses alot of good clips from youtube. Homework 1 time a week (if that). You'll get out early most of the time.

4/9/10

very easy

4/8/10

HPED325

She is amazing. Ive learned so much & its such a relaxed class. She doesnt believe in tests, minimal HW, VERY HELPFUL. You can tell Dr. Black really cares about her students. Ive never been bored in her class. TAKE HER.

5/21/09

HPED100

Easy A class but very interesting. She is a crack up!! We watched South Park episodes about HIV/AIDs! I teach now and I still talk about the things I learned in her class. Gotta love the dancing Caddyshack groundhog!

5/6/09

HPED143

Easy A. Wonderful teacher.

More Health Science professors at Indiana University of Pennsylvania