Mohamed Werfelli at South Texas College (all campuses)

Mohamed Werfelli

Number of ratings 53 / Average Grade:  B- Submit a correction

1/9/14

MATH 2413

Grade ReceivedB-

Very hard class!

12/22/12

MATH1414

DO NOT!!! I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THIS CLASS!!!!! it was very hard, his class was super BORING and he takes the sections too fast and he gets mad when we ask for help! ughhh! I failed his class!

11/22/12

math1414

not a good proffesor!!:/ i love math and i am good at math, but he explains everything so fast that you dont understand what he is teaching. dont recommend him.

11/8/12

He sucks!!!

8/24/12

CA1301

made college algebra very hard, when im actuakky good in it, not recommended

5/4/12

mathp26

He does NOT know how to teach. And to top it off when you have a question, because you didnt understand, he will NOT answer it. He says "be quite & listen!" Or "come to my office and I will answer it there." I can not believe i failed his class; when I was good in math in highschool. I do not recommend him as a math teacher.

5/3/12

Math2412

WEll it is sad for a Math major like me to obtain an F on this class. I took Trig with him and honestly my head hurt by not even known what was going on. Good person, smart, but does not explain very good, not to be mean but he just needs to practice more teaching.

4/24/12

MATHALG

i hate this classs... Dont take this classs!!!

7/12/11

MATH1412

Well I took him Summer I 2010. I wish I would have read all these comments before signing up. They basically sum everything up. I think he's personally a good man and is kind towards people who really, really show a hardworking attitude, but the class was horrible. I ended up barely getting an A thanks to intense study skills and perfect attendance

7/7/11

Math1414

If your a girl and your hot you'll pass this class (; and the tutor is freakinn hot!

5/30/11

MATH1414

DO NOT TAKE THIS PROFESSOR.. had to drop the class brcasuse he does not explain good.. He explains off the text book same thing as the textbook examples he gives you.. No other explaination. Very hard teacher. DO NOT TAKE HIM!!! I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE HIM!!!!

5/17/11

AlgebP22

Worst professor ever. He says he'll help you if you need tutoring but this only applies to attractive females who he wants alone in his office. If you're a guy and need help from him forget, he's never available. He doesn't help the class learn the material he's teaching. Professor has an "I don't care attitude". Maybe he shouldnt teach.

4/5/11

mathalge

the worst professor!!!! he never returns calls or emails. he doesnt care if u understand or not. i love math, but his class has been a nightmare!!!

3/29/11

MATH1414

Very strict. Won't repeat problems. Kicks you out of class for asking another student for help or even talking in general.

11/16/10

math1414

he is a horrible teacher, he does not explain at all, its almost like if he is doing the problems by himself, he does not explain, and its hard to understand due to his accent

10/30/10

MATH2412

Look, he's not the best professor in the world. Yes, he can be rude at times, and yes he does just read off of powerpoints. If you read the reviews he gives you you will be prepared for the test. He's not great, but not absolutely horrible either.

10/21/10

MATH1414

This class was a true nightmare... I got an 'F' in the class. He just simply doesn't care about his students!

9/17/10

MathCal

He is one of the worst teachers I ever took a class with I dont recomend him at all with him CALCULUS is really hard, good luck for those who taking them...I like math and I think is easy but with this teacher no one learns****....

6/15/10

MATH1414

this teacher sucks... like the others said... he knows his math but all he does is read the power points and does not help definitely do not recommend this teacher. =( good luck if you already signed up.

5/19/10

Math1414

I had this professor for college algebra. All he did was go over powerpoints, he never really explained the problems and formulas with the class. He never allowed for a student to ask a question to him nor to a student next to them. It was a waste of my time to take this class with this professor...I recommend that everyone check out this website b

More Mathematics professors at South Texas College (all campuses)