in Howard Payne University that teach Theology Edit
are you Wallace Roark?
1.6

07/23/2008
good
IntroNT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Roark was one of the best professors I've ever had. He definitely is one to make his students think. Although I graduated back in '03, his "big picture" approach helped shape my understanding not only of the subject matter he taught, but has carried over into the way I view the world. We need more professors like him.

05/03/2008
good
Phil101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

this man's ideas should and could change the church and the world

04/04/2006
good
philosophy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was interested in philosophy before taking his class. It wound up being my major. Now I am working on a Masters. Don't underestimate him because he will make you think.

09/10/2005
old testament Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Roark is a very hard teacher. You either like him or hate him, and I can't say that I really liked him. He has a wack grading scale that no one knows because he makes it up/changes it every time. I made b's on all of my test in his class and made a c in the class overall...how that works, I don't know.

09/03/2005
good
Senior Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A