in St. Louis Community College at Meramec that teach Chemistry Edit
at St. Louis Community College at Meramec, St. Louis, MO
are you Michael Hauser?

09/26/2014
good
CHM 206 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again"

Hauser is the best teacher I've ever had and I have taken a good amount of high level math and science at multiple colleges. This guy needs tenure at wash u or something. He cares and makes it his responsibility to make sure people understand the material. Don't see that often anymore. Great guy. I can't believe a teacher this great teaches here.

05/29/2014
good
CHEM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best of the best! If you want a teacher that is passionate about chemistry and engaging take Hauser. He presents difficult chemistry concepts in way that is interesting and memorable. He's the king of analogies and chemistry jokes. One of the best teachers. He makes you want to be a chemistry major.

01/16/2014
good
CHM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very enthused about the topics he teaches. Lecture is not mandatory, but expect difficult testing if you miss a class and do not get notes.

12/13/2013
good
CHM 105 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had no interest in Chem, had to take it as a prereq. Dr Hauser is funny,clear in his teachings, notes and fast response emails. He does all he can to ensure that you learn the material in an entertaining way and that you are ready for the exams. Notes for hybrid class were so clear and informative that you don't even really need the book. ikr

12/11/2013
good
CHM101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is the most helpful, personable, down to earth professor I have ever had (I have a masters degree). His response rate to emailed questions are 20min to 2hrs; he will not leave you hanging. Also, graded material is returned quickly. Extremely fair and has a great sense of humor. Do NOT take the hybrid class unless you have the 20hrs/wk for it!

07/25/2013
good
Chem 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

So everyone gets how he makes Chemistry super easy. He makes you really know the chemistry with lectures, demonstrations, and with fun jokes. Besides that, he is the nicest person that can ever exist.

05/08/2013
good
Chem 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took the chem 101 hybrid class. He is really one of the best teachers I've ever had. I rated him as easy not because the material is easy, but because he teaches in a fashion that helps you understand the topics. I didn't think I liked or understood chemistry, but I was wrong!

04/22/2013
good
CHM 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, the best instructor I have ever had. He gives you EVERYTHING you need to know for exams and labs. He makes it fun and jokes alot, mostly corny jokes. Nevertheless, he is a funny guy who has a great way of teaching his students the information. I had taken chem before him and got a b-, because of his teaching styles, I received an a-.

02/27/2013
good
CHM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Helped me work around my schedule so that I could attend his class. Great (memorable) lectures filled with corny jokes that help with remembering the material. ATTEND LECTURES. Creates great study guides for tests-and final. Straightforward grading and happy to help. The best teacher I've ever had! Highly recomend. He's an awesome GenChem1 teacher.

02/26/2013
good
6W3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

First the guy is extremely smart. Not only he worked in the field but he is been a professor at STLCC since 1992. Hauser will go out of his way to facilitate students that don't understand the material. One of the best teachers and person I have cross path with. My recommendation is extremely high. The best Chemistry teacher and that's final

05/15/2012
good
CHM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

best instructor ever

04/27/2012
good
CHEM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took the hybrid Chem 101 class. Only met up every other week, so most of it was teach yourself. Hauser was awesome though and very helpful. Answered any question I had. I would take him again if I had to. LOVED him (even tho I don't really like chemistry)

12/05/2011
good
Chem105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I have ever had. We would all be experts if all teachers were this caliber. Passionate and Helpful.

11/08/2011
good
chm105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

is very passionite about his job, very knowledgeable in chemistry, funny and really tries to teach, always has a small joke, will go above and beyond to help you with any questions you have

10/02/2011
good
1411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever

09/26/2011
good
CHM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wish I could take another class from him, but I only needed introductory Chem. He posted chapter notes, which were very helpful when studying for tests and quizzes (I took his class over the summer so I'm not sure if he does this in the regular term or not). I would HIGHLY recommend him. Very helpful and enthusiastic.

07/07/2011
good
chm106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have to say that I took Chem I at UMSL and had to drop it 3 weeks before the end of the class. I was dreading taking it again. I heard about Prof. Hauser through someone else and I heard all great reviews. Which were all 100% true. He is the best teacher I have ever had. His class is not easy but he makes it learnable. He is all about experiments

05/15/2011
good
CHM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Here comes the real Chem teacher!!!

04/06/2011
good

Loved Prof. H! The corny jokes he made certainly helped me remember things I normally would not. Do the homework! It will be highly beneficial when it comes time to tests. Also, attend problem sessions! Those 5 points add up! Miss him now that I am in Chem 2!

04/22/2010
good
chem106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Hauser is the most devoted, patient professors ever! He makes the class so much fun with all his experiments, it seems like you're in there for 5 minutes! I wish he taught chem 2:(