Michael Hauser at St. Louis Community College at Meramec

Michael Hauser

Number of ratings 59 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

1/16/14

CHM105

Very enthused about the topics he teaches. Lecture is not mandatory, but expect difficult testing if you miss a class and do not get notes.

12/13/13

CHM 105

I had no interest in Chem, had to take it as a prereq. Dr Hauser is funny,clear in his teachings, notes and fast response emails. He does all he can to ensure that you learn the material in an entertaining way and that you are ready for the exams. Notes for hybrid class were so clear and informative that you don't even really need the book. ikr

12/11/13

CHM101

He is the most helpful, personable, down to earth professor I have ever had (I have a masters degree). His response rate to emailed questions are 20min to 2hrs; he will not leave you hanging. Also, graded material is returned quickly. Extremely fair and has a great sense of humor. Do NOT take the hybrid class unless you have the 20hrs/wk for it!

7/25/13

Chem 105

So everyone gets how he makes Chemistry super easy. He makes you really know the chemistry with lectures, demonstrations, and with fun jokes. Besides that, he is the nicest person that can ever exist.

5/8/13

Chem 101

I took the chem 101 hybrid class. He is really one of the best teachers I've ever had. I rated him as easy not because the material is easy, but because he teaches in a fashion that helps you understand the topics. I didn't think I liked or understood chemistry, but I was wrong!

4/22/13

CHM 105

Honestly, the best instructor I have ever had. He gives you EVERYTHING you need to know for exams and labs. He makes it fun and jokes alot, mostly corny jokes. Nevertheless, he is a funny guy who has a great way of teaching his students the information. I had taken chem before him and got a b-, because of his teaching styles, I received an a-.

2/27/13

CHM105

Helped me work around my schedule so that I could attend his class. Great (memorable) lectures filled with corny jokes that help with remembering the material. ATTEND LECTURES. Creates great study guides for tests-and final. Straightforward grading and happy to help. The best teacher I've ever had! Highly recomend. He's an awesome GenChem1 teacher.

2/26/13

6W3

First the guy is extremely smart. Not only he worked in the field but he is been a professor at STLCC since 1992. Hauser will go out of his way to facilitate students that don't understand the material. One of the best teachers and person I have cross path with. My recommendation is extremely high. The best Chemistry teacher and that's final

5/15/12

best instructor ever

4/27/12

CHEM101

Took the hybrid Chem 101 class. Only met up every other week, so most of it was teach yourself. Hauser was awesome though and very helpful. Answered any question I had. I would take him again if I had to. LOVED him (even tho I don't really like chemistry)

12/5/11

Chem105

The best teacher I have ever had. We would all be experts if all teachers were this caliber. Passionate and Helpful.

11/8/11

chm105

is very passionite about his job, very knowledgeable in chemistry, funny and really tries to teach, always has a small joke, will go above and beyond to help you with any questions you have

10/2/11

Best teacher ever

9/26/11

CHM101

I wish I could take another class from him, but I only needed introductory Chem. He posted chapter notes, which were very helpful when studying for tests and quizzes (I took his class over the summer so I'm not sure if he does this in the regular term or not). I would HIGHLY recommend him. Very helpful and enthusiastic.

7/7/11

chm106

I have to say that I took Chem I at UMSL and had to drop it 3 weeks before the end of the class. I was dreading taking it again. I heard about Prof. Hauser through someone else and I heard all great reviews. Which were all 100% true. He is the best teacher I have ever had. His class is not easy but he makes it learnable. He is all about experiments

5/15/11

CHM105

Here comes the real Chem teacher!!!

4/6/11

CHM105

Loved Prof. H! The corny jokes he made certainly helped me remember things I normally would not. Do the homework! It will be highly beneficial when it comes time to tests. Also, attend problem sessions! Those 5 points add up! Miss him now that I am in Chem 2!

4/22/10

chem106

Professor Hauser is the most devoted, patient professors ever! He makes the class so much fun with all his experiments, it seems like you're in there for 5 minutes! I wish he taught chem 2:(

4/22/10

chm105

Best teacher ever!!! He makes the class so interesting, it feels like we're only in there for 5 min! I wish Professor Hauser were teaching chem 2! Definately study, but it's not such a hard class.

1/5/10

chem105

Best teacher Ive ever had. I wish every teacher would teach the way he does. Thank you Professor Hauser!

More Chemistry professors at St. Louis Community College at Meramec