Jeff Hovermill at Northern Arizona University

Jeff Hovermill

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/27/14

MAT 150

Made everything so confusing! Might be ok for people who are very strong in math, anyone who struggles, find someone else.

10/14/13

MAT 155

Jeff is the worst professor I've ever had. He takes forever to start class, and when he finally does start teaching, it's super confusing. He doesn't know how to explain ANYTHING easily, and when you ask for help, he acts like it's a total inconvenience. I wholeheartedly do not recommend him.

9/24/13

STA 275

Takes forever to start class; Doesn't teach til the last 20 minutes and packs it in. No help for homework. Difficult to understand speech.

10/6/11

MAT114

Very laid back and knows what he is teaching. Willing to help if you have any questions about the material.

1/26/11

MAT114

He was always more than willing to help if I was having issues. Though the book we used was pretty useless that wasn't his fault. I liked him and would recommend, he helped me out.

1/12/10

MAT119

Was chill and very easy to get along with, but a pretty bad teacher... if he didn't know how to answer a question on the homework problems that he assigned he'd tell us "not to worry about it, I won't put that on the test" pretty easy though. He liked me a lot so I guess I'd take him again. It's easy to get on his good side.

More Mathematics professors at Northern Arizona University