in Roane State Community College that teach English Edit
are you Gerald Poulin?
C+

11/03/2014
good
ENG1010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: C+
"Tough Grader"

Good Luck taking his class! If you aren't an English Major I would not take his class. He is a perfectionist when it comes to papers... and he will tell you there is always "room for improvement" I worked very hard in his class and I only passed with a C...

01/10/2013
good
ENGL1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

THE MAN IS BRILLIANT. HE CAN COME OFF AS A KNOW IT ALL BUT HE IS GREAT. HE WANTS YOU TO APPLY YOURSELF. HE WILL PREPARE YOU FOR THE HARDER COURSES LATER ON. THIS IS NOT HIGH SCHOOL SO DONT EXPECT A FLY BY NIGHT CLASS. IF YOU TRULY WANT TO LEARN TAKE HIM. ALSO, SEE HIM DURING OFFICE HOURS.

10/24/2012
ENGL1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Poulin was my first English teacher in college... Can't stand the man. He was cocky and says "there's always room for improvement." I worked my butt off in this class and still only got a C... I'm normally an A student in all my classes.

04/26/2012
good

Professor Poulin was very helpful last semester. He wants to make sure that each student has a clear understanding of what they will be doing. As long as you come to class and listen to what he would have you to do, you should have no problem at all passing. I had been out of school for 15 years and was able to make an A because of his helpfulness.

04/22/2011
good
Eng1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kinda goofy but an excellent instructor. He is very passionate about what he teaches and I think that really helps. English is not my strong suit by far but he definitely does his best to bring it down to our level. He will gladly help if you need it.

03/27/2011
good
COMP1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

It's probably because English is my worst subject, but I have to spend a lot of time doing work in this class. We usually have to read a story then take a quiz on it the next class. You write 5 papers. He grades hard, but will let you e-mail him a rough draft. Without the learning center, I would have failed. Overall, nice guy kinda weird. Okay cla

01/12/2010
good
ENGL1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher. Minimal homework and even when it is assigned it was about 2-8 pages of reading. Very easy reading and minimal quizzes. He always gives enough time to write papers and prepare for quizzes. He also lets you e-mail everything to him to give you a once over before turning it in for a grade. Im taking him again next semester! =]