in Lock Haven University that teach History Edit
at Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
are you Janet Irons?

04/20/2011
good
HIST102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

really fun and enthusiastic teachder. Had her for history of pennsylvania, and us 2. she gives study guides but her tests are all short answers and essay she grades hard but fair.

12/22/2010
good
Hist328 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's a little crazy, but in a good way. Her enthusiasm makes the class fun. Don't underestimate her though; you will work hard in her class. I would definitely take a class with Dr. Irons again.

12/12/2010
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Irons really cares about what she teaches and wants you to care too. She is a teacher that really makes a difference between just reading some material and actually putting it into context and giving it meaning.

05/06/2008
good
HIST202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Slighty confusing lectures. However, I have managed to do well on the test by reading the assignments.

04/03/2008
good
HIST202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As a sec. ed. social studies major I can safly say she is by far the best professor in the history department.

04/03/2008
good
HIST202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This professor is a professor that was born to teach the material. If you like applying what you have learned-then take her. She also makes the class fun!

11/13/2007
good
HIST304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had Dr. Irons for Recent U.S. History. She is one of the best History professors in a department full of pretty good history professors. She is extremely helpful in making sure you understand the material and one of the nicest people I've met. Makes class interesting and I really got a lot out of it. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

05/12/2007
good
hist202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

definitely the best professor in the history department. very clear lectures and very helpful after class. 2 tests, a paper and a final. tests have about 9 short answer questions and you choose 6 to answer, and she gives 2 or 3 essay questions, from which you choose only one to answer. great class!

06/24/2006
good
Numerous Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the few professors that really made me believe in myself and my ability. I don't think I would have been as successfull as I have been without her and the rest of the awesome social sciences department at LHU.

06/07/2006
good
hist245 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is ine of the best professors I have ever had.