Patrick Mowrey at National University

Patrick Mowrey

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/4/12

NSG200

Had this professor last year. He was the only professor that cared how I was doing! He is not the ordinary classroom instructor he cares unlike most. If you have questions he will always answer you. Fun class for me. I just found out he is moving away from National...big loss for the school.

9/4/11

nsg200

This guy has a different approach to nursing school. I was struggling and needed help just to stay alive. This is the first truly challenging class in the nursing program. Read the book, listen in class and you will do ok. If you need help he is always there! awesome instructor

8/5/10

nsg200

This man is great. He helps his students out and he will spend hours with you one on one if theres something you dont understand. He is better one on one though...most people didnt like him...he does care and wants to help his students out...hes AWESOME!!!

7/24/10

nsg200

OMG This guy just spent an hour with me on his own time. Demonstrating and explaining things that I was confused about. Nursing is a difficult school to get used to. He is very helpful to me and I also have two friends that said he helped them.

7/22/10

NSG200

Professor mowrey was able to help me get my feet on the ground. I was about to quit nursing school before his class, now I am more determined than ever to become a nurse. Great class

6/9/10

nsg200

This guy is a joke. He is passive and weak minded and doesn't understand what good teaching is. He is a follower and a sop. I think he is a very poor teacher.

3/27/10

nsg200

This instructor was able to help me understand what was expected of me in the nursing profession. His willingness to spend time with me was obvious. I will admit he had a few rough edges. Overall a very good instructor.

3/9/10

NSG211

This teacher is ridiculously confusing, unorganized, and unprofessional. Experienced a couple outbursts from him during class. LOVES to take over during a lecture class that isn't personally his to teach. Doesn't provide much help, so pretty much don't bother with this guy.

More Nursing professors at National University