in National University that teach Nursing Edit
at National University, San Diego, CA
are you Patrick Mowrey?

01/04/2012
good
NSG200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had this professor last year. He was the only professor that cared how I was doing! He is not the ordinary classroom instructor he cares unlike most. If you have questions he will always answer you. Fun class for me. I just found out he is moving away from National...big loss for the school.

09/04/2011
good
nsg200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy has a different approach to nursing school. I was struggling and needed help just to stay alive. This is the first truly challenging class in the nursing program. Read the book, listen in class and you will do ok. If you need help he is always there! awesome instructor

08/05/2010
good
nsg200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This man is great. He helps his students out and he will spend hours with you one on one if theres something you dont understand. He is better one on one though...most people didnt like him...he does care and wants to help his students out...hes AWESOME!!!

07/24/2010
good
nsg200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

OMG This guy just spent an hour with me on his own time. Demonstrating and explaining things that I was confused about. Nursing is a difficult school to get used to. He is very helpful to me and I also have two friends that said he helped them.

07/22/2010
good
NSG200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor mowrey was able to help me get my feet on the ground. I was about to quit nursing school before his class, now I am more determined than ever to become a nurse. Great class

06/09/2010
nsg200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This guy is a joke. He is passive and weak minded and doesn't understand what good teaching is. He is a follower and a sop. I think he is a very poor teacher.

03/27/2010
good
nsg200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This instructor was able to help me understand what was expected of me in the nursing profession. His willingness to spend time with me was obvious. I will admit he had a few rough edges. Overall a very good instructor.

03/09/2010
NSG211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is ridiculously confusing, unorganized, and unprofessional. Experienced a couple outbursts from him during class. LOVES to take over during a lecture class that isn't personally his to teach. Doesn't provide much help, so pretty much don't bother with this guy.